12.1 inch 16:9 1280x800 raspberry pi compute module with HDMI VGA Open frame
FEELWORLD 12.1inch Resistive Touch Screen LCDfor Raspberry Pi
The 12.1″ Touch screen LCD display for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects.
1. 12.1inch1280x800 high resolution
2. Resistive touch screen LCD, HDMI interface
3. Compatible and direct-connect with any version of Raspberry Pi
4. Supports Raspberry Pi / Banana Pi / Banana Pro
5. Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen
6. HDMI interfaces for displaying and touch control
1. Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device.
2. Truly Interactive – the latest software drivers will support a virtual ‘on screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
3. Make your own Internet of Things (IoT) devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
4. A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
12.1" TFT LCD SKD (touchscreen optional)
SKD12.1VAT-9(without touchscreen: SKD12.1VA-9)
4&5Wire Resistive Touch(Optional)
1280x800 pixels (max to1920×1440)
HDMI,DVI,VGA,YPbPr,Video,Audio in,Aduio out,USB for touch
Audio out,Audio in,HDMI,VGA,AV1,AV2
VGA, S-video,Video,Audio R/L in,Audio in,Audio out,USB for touch