96V Solar Charge Controller MPPT Controller
1. We adopt the principle of MPPT and advanced Microprocessor Controlled and DSP technology.
2. Improve PV system output efficiency of 20%-30%.
3. Wide input DC voltage range
4. Digital intelligent control, use light signal transmission to control signal inner system for transfer with protection from interference and power loss
5. Solar controller charge module with electric plug, which is more convenience for adding adequate capacity maintenance
6. Battery charge control adopt three stags eg, equilibrium, boost, and float
7. DC and AC power distribution cabinets designed with lighting protection, . connecting wires could come out from the top or bottom which is easy to connect.
8. When the temperature is 50℃, system will reach rated output.
9. High reliability, no need for maintenance, lifetime up to 20 years
Solar charge system V-A curve
1.Normal Solar Charge Controller: solar panel works at point A, solar panel working
voltage is a little higher than battery voltage
Charge Voltage: UA=13.2V
Charge Current: IA=9.8A
Charge Power: PA=13.2*9.8=129.36w
Area in drawing: 1+3
2.MPPT Solar Charge Controller: solar panel works at point B, the solar panel working voltage much higher than battery voltage.
Charge Voltage: UB=18.4V,
Charge Current: IB=9.3A
Charge Power: PB=18.4*9.3=171.12w
Area in drawing 1+2
Comparison: The power B is more than power A.
P/ PA =(PB— PA)/ PA=32.3%