Adjustable Compartment Premium Quality Car Trunk Organizer
Custom Logo Accepted
Foldable Car Organizer
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
poly bag with paper insert
Strong & Durable, Collapsible, Cargo Storage Box For Auto, Trucks, SUV -Adjustable Compartments & Anti-slip/Waterproof Bottom, strong Durable 600D Oxford Polyester with extra stitching and a solid 3-layer waterproof bottom board, this trunk carrier will last a long time with repeated use. Its dividers have Super Strong Polyester - covered cardboard sections that will not bend or collapse easily due to added weight. With its Innovative Design, the organizer stays firm and sturdy also without any cargo in it.
Adjustable Compartments Trunk Organizer with Cooler Bag Features:
• Rigid cardboard reinforced design makes the organizer keep shape even fully loaded
• An extra cooler bag to keep your drinks cold or warm;
• Adjustable sub-divider and slider permits different size compartments;
• 2 rubberized Non-Skid Bottom floor supports, 10 pockets, 1 pocket inside, 2 plastic buckles for closing, 2 buckles for locking half of the carrier, 4 eyelets, and 2 strong handles that will NEVER break.
• Collapsible design that folds flat to 1.5" in any vehicle. Compact and easy to fold flat when not in use;
1. Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer? A: We are a manufacturer, but we also outsource some certain items that beyond our production facilities.
2. Q: What are your core products? A: We mainly make cut-and-sew fabrics home storage, pets travel and baby & mom travel and care products.
3. Q: What’s your production capacity? A: We have around 80 full-time workers and our facility covers 3,000 sq.m or 33,000 sq.ft. Our sales turnover in 2013 is 1,800,000 US dollars.
4. Q: Whom are you supplying? A: We’ve been supplying some major home & pet products retailers such was Walgreens, Bed Bath & Beyond and Petsmart.
5. Q: Do you work with small buyers? A: We are more than glad to work with smaller buyers to help them grow their business.
6. Q: Do you ship directly to Amazon FBA? A: We’ve been working closely with our own logistic companies both in China and America to ship directly to FBA, and we welcome Amazon sellers to contact us since we have plenty of experience doing that.
7. Q: Do you custom design? A: We have our own in-house photo studio, graphic and product designing team, and custom designing a logo, packaging or product is always part of our service.
8. Q: Do you provide free samples? A: For old customers, most samples can be free. For a new customer, full sample payment and shipping will be required before we dispatch it, but we will be more than happy to refund that once you place the order.
9. Q: Why are your samples much more expensive than its quoted unit cost? A: Most of our samples are specially made by our sample makers, when material purchasing cost and labor costs are calculated; the final cost will be much higher than our wholesale prices.
10. Q: What are your standard payment terms? A: We accept bank transfer, Letter of Credit in sight, Paypal or Western Union. For most deals, upfront (deposit) payment will be required before we start production.
11. Q: What’s your standard lead time?
A: For our existing items, our lead time is always 15 to 35 days. For certain custom made items, our lead time is 30-50 days. Lead time is calculated from the date when we receive your upfront payment.
12. Q: Do you retail? A: We do retail for certain stock items on both Ali Express and Amazon. Please contact our sales executive for details.