Arrival Manual Wholesale Silicone Baby Bottle Cleaning Brush for Baby Milk Bottle

Feedback Ratings
  • 5-49 Pieces
    $2.91
  • 50-1999 Pieces
    $2.58
  • 2000-99999 Pieces
    $2.00
  • >=100000 Pieces
    $1.65
Size:
L M S
Color:
VIOLET
- +
available
Light Green
- +
available
All 5 Options
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
5 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Contact Supplier
Samples - $2.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading... Add To Cart
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Cleaning Brush
Usage:
Bottle,cup,jar etc.
Material:
Silicone
Style:
Hand
Feature:
Eco-Friendly, Stocked
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
bober
Model Number:
BP-16342
Product Name:
Silicone Baby Bottle Cleaning Brush for Baby Milk Bottle
Color:
Black,green,orange
Application:
bottle brush
MOQ:
2 pcs
Function:
Cleaning Ability
Size:
24cm/31cm/38cm
Weight:
33g/70g/80g

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
3.5X3.5X32 cm
Single gross weight:
0.09 kg
Package Type:
Manual Wholesale Silicone Baby Bottle Cleaning Brush for Baby Milk Bottle Packaging selection: Opp bag or custom package(cardbox or pvc box )
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 9000 >9000
Est. Time(days) 5 To be negotiated
Video Description

 

        Warmly welcome to our factor

 

Manual Wholesale Silicone Baby Bottle Cleaning Brush for Baby Milk Bottle 

 

 

Product display

 

 

Product description

 

 

Product nameManual Wholesale Silicone Baby Bottle Cleaning Brush for Baby Milk Bottle 
Color:Gray, Orange,   Blue, Green, Panton color
Weight:33g/70g/80g
Size:24CM/31CM/38CM
Features:Innocuous, Eco-friendly and durable, easy to clean, Fashionable Design
CertificationFDA, LFGB, ROHS, SGS
Customized

designs according to client’s requirement, such as logo, new shape, material,color, size, printing, 

packing, and so on

MOQ1000pcs, and you needn’t pay the mould fee
Sample time7 days
Delivery time7-10 days
Payment term30% deposit should be paid in advance, the remaining 70% will be balanced 
after receipt of deposit or confirmation of sample;
Packing WayNormal packing,(pvc boxes*cartons)individual packing
(brown box, white box,color box,gift box
Usagehotel, restaurant, home
Dishwasher&Microwaveheat resistance(can stand with -30℃--150℃)
OEM/ODMAcceptable

 

 

 

Hot sales

Company Information

 Shenzhen Bangpei Necessities Co.,Ltd is a collection of independent research and development, design, production and sales of silicone baby supplies, silicone daily necessities, silicone bowls, and silicone kitchen supplies of high-tech enterprises, China's first research and development of kitchen supplies and Outdoor production factory. After 10 years of rapid development, our products are widely used in baby toys, daily life, smart wearable devices, accessories, gifts, electronics, kitchenware, telecommunications and other industries. Our customers are all over the world. The major regions are: Eruopean And Amercian Latin America, Australia, Canada, Japan, South Korea ...... and other places. All along, we adhere to the "honesty to survive, innovation and development" business philosophy, and constantly improve research and development and production capacity. Our factory has obtained ISO9000: 2015 certification, SEDEX4 certification and BSCI certification. Our products are 100% tested by ROHS, BPA, FDA, EU REACH and LFGB. we always adhere to the "quality first, customer first" principle, to provide our clients with the best quality products and most satisfactory service!

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like