Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and a powder coating is that the powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a "skin". The powder may be a thermoplastic or a thermoset polymer. It is usually used to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. Powder coating is mainly used for coating of metals, such as household appliances, aluminum extrusions, drum hardware, and automobile and bicycle parts.
High voltage electrostatic spraying 60-80 KV
ISO:9001, RoHS, FDA, EN71
Smooth, Texture, Wrinkle...
Salt spray test
Under 25 degrees for 24 monthes
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package... 2. Sample order 3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours. 4. After sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
Benefits of Powder Coatings：
• Tough, durable, lasting coating for metals. Excellent hardness and abrasion / impact resistance gives improved product performance over most liquid coatings.
• Wide range of colors.
• Environmentally friendly outsourcing option to avoid permitting for solvent-based paints.
• Less process variation results in consistent color and appearance of the product.
• High film builds and excellent edge coverage gives better resistance to corrosion with proper pretreatment.
• Coatings can be easily formulated for specific applications such as prolonged exposure to sunlight, the ability to survive in highly corrosive environments, flexibility to allow forming after coating, or high durability and resistance to chipping.
Cold Rolled/Hot Rolled Steel
Aluminum Extrusions and Castings
Rare Earth Magnets (NdFeB)
NiZn Plated Steel
Powder Metallurgy Parts
We offer powder coating capabilities that include a wide spectrum of colors, thickness, textures, softness, edge coverages, flexibilities, machinabilities, smoothness and temperature ranges.
Gloss level: High gloss (above 85%), Flat gloss (50%-85%), Semi gloss (7%-50%), Matt (below 7%)
Ultra high gloss properties: 450 – 600%
Surface appearance: metallic (Gold, silver) effect, chrome (Red, Blue, Green, Purple…) effect, smooth effect, art textures (sandy, wrinkle) effect and so on.
According to RAL & PANTONE, We accept customized.
Jiangmen Winner Coating Co., Ltd is located in the famous hometown of overseas Chinese-Jiangmen City. Winner Coating has been committed to the development and application of environmentally & friendly powder coatings. Its a collection of production, sales and service in one of professional powder coatings manufacturers.
Packing & Delivery
Our most professional packaging
Wrapped Up Neatly to the seaport
Waterproof five - storey corrugated box
The powder coatings production process:
1. The polymer granules are mixed with hardener, pigments and other powder ingredients in a mixer. 2. The mixture is heated in an extruder. 3. The extruded mixture is rolled flat, cooled and broken into small chips. 4. The chips are milled and sieved to make a fine powder.
Personal Protective Requirement:
1. Wash hands before breaks and at the end of work. 2. Avoid contact with the eyes and skin. 3. Do not eat, drink, smoke or sniff while working. 4. Avoid inhaling the powder. 5. Provide for good ventilation. 6. Protection equipment for instance:
Q1. What is your terms of packing? A: Generally, we pack our carton box, 25kg/carton. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment? A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery? A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your production time? A: Generally, it will take 10 to 20 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific production time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples? A: Yes, we can, and very encouraging and welcome Sample available, because that our products can better meet your requirements.
Q6. What is your sample policy? A: We can supply the sample free under 3 kg, but the customers have to pay the sample courier cost and Test Charge.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery? A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship? A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ; 2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.