12 pieces/Carton, Or according to customers' requirements
1 - 100
To be negotiated
Note: This three-phase fee-controlled smart meter defaults to the switch built-in. For other requirements, please contact customer service.
3 × 1.5 (6) A, 3 × 5 (20) A, 10 (40) A, 3 × 5 (60) A,
Active level 1 (Class 0.5S is available)
Voltage line: <=1W, 5VA; current line: <=1VA
Working temperature range -25~55 degree, extreme working temperature range -40~70 degree
40%~60%, working relative humidity is not more than 95%
290 x 170 x 85mm
Product Features: 1. A dedicated metering chip is used to measure two-way active and four-quadrant reactive energy. 2. The main components use high-quality, dedicated components designed for power meters. 3. The display uses a large-screen LCD display with backlight. 4. The RS485 communication interface is powered by a dedicated power supply and has anti-static and surge protection circuitry. 5. The high-precision, low-power, high-precision real-time clock with real-time temperature compensation ensures that the real-time clock error is less than 2 minutes in a natural environment. 6. Display information: cumulative electricity consumption in the current month and last month, cumulative electric energy indication value and total accumulated electric energy indication value, current month date and time, alarm code or prompt, communication status prompt, electric energy meter table number, etc. 7. Fee control mode: CPU card. 8. Main functions: energy metering, remote fee control function, display function, clock time and rate function, timing, measurement and monitoring, event recording, freezing, power failure meter reading, data storage, zeroing, communication, pulse output, load control , parameter settings, safety certification, etc. 9. Communication method: RS485, infrared (standard), GPRS wireless module. 10.The shell is modular in design, with a firm structure, flame retardant, good sealing performance and expandable functions.
Product Pictures: Applicable Places:
1. Q: Are you a direct manufacturer and exporter from China? A: Yes, we are. We are the local OEM & ODM manufacturer, have our own factory and International Trade Department.
2. Q: Where’s your factory located? A: Our factory locates in Yixing city, Jiangsu Province, China. It takes about 2hours by speed train from Shanghai Airport to our city. You are warmly welcome to visit our factory anytime.
3. Q: How do I purchase your goods? A: Please send us your inquiries (specification, pictures, application) via Alibaba, E-mail, Wechat or WhatsApp us. Also you can give us a call directly about your requirements, we’ll reply you ASAP.
4. Q: How long is the lead time? A: It takes around 25-30 days after sample confirmed and deposit received. If you need the goods urgently, please tell us, and we can will try our best to give you priority.
5. Q: How can I get a sample from you? A: If we have stock for the models you need, we can send you the sample for free directly. But if you need CUSTOMIZATION, sampling cost will be charged. And for both ways, the freight needs to be charged by you. Samples can be sent through Fedex, UPS, TNT, DHL, ect.
6. Q: How can I pay you? A: For mass production goods, you need to pay 30% deposit before production and 70% balance upon shipment. The common way is T/T in advance. Balance via L/C, DP at sight is also accepted.
7. Q: Can I check quality of goods before delivery? A: Yes, either you or your company colleagues, or a third party is welcome to our factory to do the inspection before delivery.
8. Q: How the goods are delivered to me? A: For small quantity, we advise to deliver by courier, like Fedex, UPS, DHL, ect. For big quantity, we advise to ship by sea. We can send goods to your assigned Shipping Forwarder (FOB price). Or if you don’t have one, we can quote you CIF price.