Flangeless fittings benefits a lot for low pressure (up to 0.8Mpa) removavle and reusable systems. RUNZE offer a variety of nut designs for wide application requirements both on mounting and functioning.
PP or PTFE flangeless nut come with PP or PFA ferrule
Compatible with flat bottom receiving port
Finger-tight convenience, no wrenches required
Flangeless ferrules provide a leak-proof seal, users no need to spend time flanging tubing
User for standard rigid tubing OD1/16"(1.6mm), 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 1/18"(3.175mm), 3.2mm
1. Choose 1/4-28 nut when receiving port is 1/4-28; Choose M6 nut when receiving port is M6.
2. Before connecting fittings, ensure the end of the tubing has a clean, square, burr-free cut. This is very important, as the square cut helps the tubing make full contact with the bottom of the mating port. Neglecting to properly cut the tubing could lead to dead volume, resulting in peak distortion such as fronting, tailing or broadening.
3. Two-Piece Fittings Installation Steps:
a. Slide the nut, followed by the ferrule, at least 3/16”(4.7625mm) from the end of the clean cut tubing
b. Insert the assembly into the receiving port, pushing the tubing into the port until it bottoms out.
c. Finger tighten the nut into the port until snug.
d. After several uses (especially at high pressure) the ferrule should be replaced.
4. PP material is for non-corrosive or weak corrosive liquid; PTFE and PFA is for strong corrosive liquid.
5. We have small stocked quantities of colorful 1/4-28UNF and M6 Nuts, please contact customer service if you need; we can also customize colorful nuts based on required MOQ when no stock.