Nichrome woven wire mesh is widely used in the aerospace, shipbuilding, war industry,
chemical machinery, electric power, desalination, medical apparatus and instruments.
Alloy Nomenclature Performance
Main Chemical composition
Max. continuous service temp. of element(ºC)
Resistivity at 20ºC (μΩ·m)
Thermal conductivity (KJ/m·h·ºC)
Coefficient of lines expansion(α×10-6/ºC)
Melting point approx.( ºC)
Elongation at rupture(%)
Nickel-chromium alloy with high and stable resistance, corrosion resistance, surface oxidation resistance is good, a better under high temperature and seismic strength, good ductility, good workability and weldability.
1. Are you factory/manufacturer or trader? We are direct factory who owns production lines and workers. Everything is flexible and there is no need to worry about extra charges by the middle man or trader.
2. Which countries do you export to? Our goods are mainly exported to Australia, Canada, UK, USA, Germany, Thailand,South Korea and so on.
3. Can I get free samples? If the sample is available, yes, can be free. If unavailable, need to customize.
4. What is your minimum order quantity? Actually there is no MOQ for our products. But usually we recommend a quantity based on the price which is easy to accept.
5. Which payment method you can accept? Generally we adopt T/T, LC, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow and Money Gram.