|Place of Origin:||
Liaoning China (Mainland)
Polyurethane Sandwich Panels
PU Sandwich Panels
Arbitrary length , according
50, 75, 100, 150, 200mm
roof and wall
Steel Fabricated House
EPS ,Rock wool, glass wool
|Density of EPS:||
Low Cost Wall Roof Polyurethane Sandwich Panels for Sale
50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm
Material of the panels
composed of colorful steel sheets and PU
Unit Weight of Core Material
Width of the panels
950mm for wall and 960mm for roof
Wall panel and Roof panel
Surface Texture and Appearance
Small wave, Flat, Embossment, Big rib
Heat Insulating Material
Thickness of steel sheet
Color of the coating
White grey, Sea Blue, Red, etc
Type of sheet Coating
PVDF, HDP, SMP, PE
Type of Base steel sheet
Hot-dip galvanized, Al-Zn coated
Good temp-keeping and heat insulation
Various roofs and walls referring to the large size factory buildings, storages, exhibition halls, gymnasiums, freezing stores and purification workshops
Convenient and flexible without the large- size lifting devices so that the construction period is limited with the lower comprenhensive costs
Test by national quality inspection center for fireproof building material, all its index reach grade A1
Heavy load bearing capacity
High strength and high rigidness and is suitable either for the weight - bearing structure or for the protective structure
How's the production line machine ?
What's the panel raw material ?
A: We are a factory.
Q: Where is your factory located?
Every one of our products have strict testing procedures, must be 100% quality assurance.
How do order?
|Step 1: Tell us your requirements|
Step 2: Quoataion will be sent based on your requirement. Solution will be recommended to
you as the alternative
Step 3: Negotiate and confrim each details for goods, trading terms and so on, get agreement
and sign contract.
|Step 4: Advanced payment and production|
|Step 5: Factory Examine Goods/ rectify and reform to meet the requirements of contract.|
|Step 6: Balance payment and shipping|
|Step 7: Handing Shipping files to help clients get goods from transporter in time.|
|Step 8: Clients get goods and go into warranty time.|
How is the payment ?
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect
the Product in seller's factory before delivery )
Why did you choose us?
1.Advanced machinery, well trained workers.
2.More than 12 years experience industry.
3.Unique designed, good quality, competitive price.
We can according to customer request make all kinds of products
If you have any questions,please contact us !
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||575X200X200 cm|
|Single gross weight:||10.0 KG|
|Package Type:||Protected by PE film|