Construction, Transportation, Woodworking, metal structural panel glue
metal structural panel glue
PPGI sandwich panel glue
MPU-20 Single-component type Polyurethane Glue
MPU-20 type polyurethane glue, a single-component glue that developed by our corporation, is superior in performance and operation. By adopting solidifying way of micro moisture in air and cohered surface, the glue line is no-dissolving and no-melting.Therefore it has been extensively used in metal plates such as color steel plates, galvanized plates and aluminium plates as well as inorganic boards such as paper gypsum planks, calcium silicate boards, glass magnesium boards, medium density board and ternary plates. In addition, it can also applied to fireproof material .(rockwool, glass fiber, perlite, aluminosilicate fiber felt), heat insulating material (EPS FWB foams,XPS, rigid PU foams), sound-proof material(paper honeycomb, aluminum honeycomb) and finishing material(melamine board). The glue was awarded China National New Products Certificate in 1993.
1. Technology Index
Appearance: dark brown or brown sticky liquid
Working Time: 15-30minutes
Press Time:5-8 hours(specific time should be provided as users require)
Basic Cure time : 24 hours (90% dry)
Fully Cure time : 168 hours (100% dry)
Shelf Time: 12 months
Viscosity: 8~20 pa.s(25℃)
Solubility: soluble to acetone and ethyl acetic acid
Non-volatile ratio: ≥94%
(1) Metal plate to metal plate ≥15MPa(GB6329)
(2) Metal plate to heat insulating material
Non-metal destruction during delamination operation (GB6329)
Meet D4 grade bonding strengthen
It could bear high temperature (200-220 C) oven-baking painting one steel door surface
3. Usage Methods
(1) Remove oil, dust on the surfaces of being cohered materials. It is not recommended to apply the glue on particularly smooth surfaces or special rough surfaces, which have negative impact on cohesive intensity.
(2) Homogeneously spread the glue on cohered surface with sawtooth scrapers. Dose of the applied glue is about 150g per square meter according to different surfaces(less for smooth surfaces and more for rough surfaces).
(3)During solidifying process, glue line should be sprayed a little water mist.
(4) After spreading glue, cover adhering material by raising pressure for solidification. Make sure that materials should be laminated before touch dry. Otherwise, its cohesive strength will be decreased.
(5) By using pressing machine or heavy object, the pressure put on adhering materials should be between 0.5kg~1kg/cm2.Only when Solidification process is completed should machine or object be moved.
(6)Pressure time varies with temperature and humidity of the day, which is from 5 to 12 hours (24 hours for the highest cohesive strength).
(7)Wash tool with ethyl acetate solvent.
Please seal barrel of remaining glue to prevent moisture. For long-term storage, fill nitrogen gas.
When users apply the glue to other new materials, be sure to do test at first.
Above technical tips are only for suggestions. Users should work out their techniques according to tests. Our corporation will not undertake the due obligations for any possible quality accidents occurred during the operation process formulated by users.
5. Storage and Package
(1)Storage: One year when stored in normal warehouse
(2)Package: 25kg/per plastic drum
200kg/per iron drum
Some Main Raw Materials imported from Japan
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 2-3 days , as our machine could manufacture 24 Tons glue in each 8 working hours
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.