notice Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. close

Mac-104 2 in 1 Laptop Stand with Phone Holder Cooling Computer Holder

  • 10-99 Pieces
    $24.25
  • 100-499 Pieces
    $23.55
  • 500-999 Pieces
    $22.75
  • >=1000 Pieces
    $22.00
Size:
10 x 9.8 x 6.2 inches
Color:
Silver
$
- +
available
Grey
$
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
7 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces)
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Specific Use:
Computer Desk
General Use:
Commercial Furniture
Type:
School Furniture
Feature:
Convertible
Mail packing:
N
Material:
Metal
Style:
Laptop Desk
Folded:
No
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Model Number:
Mac-104
Product Name:
Laptop Stand
Suitable:
Work for 11-16 inches notebook

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
26X26X18 cm
Single gross weight:
1.800 kg
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 10 11 - 100 101 - 500 >500
Est. Time(days) 7 15 20 To be negotiated
Product Description
Product Name
2 in 1 Laptop&Smartphone Stand
Material
Aluminum Alloy
Function
Keep the right distance and reduce visual fatigue.
Package
Stand, Package
Related Products
Packing&Shipping
About shipping fee, please check with us!
Company Introduction
Shenzhen XWE is a production company, specializing in wireless charger, earphones, powerbank, cellphones and laptop accessories. We own our own factory and work extremely hard with major partners to provide one stop solution for OEM&ODM products, from original concept to prototype, production, packaging and final delivery.

Our Services & Strength

1. High Quality: sophisticated designs, advanced materials, lastest technologies. 2. Excellent Service: customer first, immediate response, a powerful industry expert team service for you. 3. Competitive Price: small profit but quick turnover. 4. Fast Delivery Time: 5-45 working days depending on quantity and stocks. 5. Full Experience: more than 5 years management expericence. 6. OEM/ODM Service: one stop solution from design, prototype, production, package and final delivery.
FAQ
1. Can I take 1 or 2 pcs samples for testing? -- Yes, of couse. 2. Do you offer warranty? -- Yes, normally our product warranty is one year after shipped the goods. 3. Can I add a custom logo on the product or package? -- Yes, MOQ is 1000pcs,  please contact our sales team for details. 4. Can I pay a deposit first, then pay the remaining balance once my goods are ready? -- Yes, we support a 30% deposit before production, the remaining 70% can be paid before shipping. 5. Sometimes I also want to order other products as well, can you help me add them to my order? -- No problem.