1.Smokeless and no harmful to environment. 2.Continuously and fully burning. 3.Simple operation.
MCFS series waste incinerator is a kind of machine that possess the own intellectual property, features unique and advanced merits with compact size, high burning efficiency, reasonable burning technology, high degree of non-harm etc, it is an ideal choice for waste treatment of hospital, hotels, various stations and industries.
1) Long lifetime
2) Totally enclosed operation
3) Suitable for treating infectious waste
4) Avoid secondary pollution
5) Simple operation
3. Main features
1) Both gas-motivated and oil-motivated are all can be preferred according to customers’ needs.
2) Gasified incineration is used for burning syringe, paper waste, bandage, absorbent cotton and other medical wastes.
3) Daily waste can be burned once by gasified incineration.
4)Gasified incineration, mixed incineration and burnout treatment ensures low emission standard of dust (lower than International standard).
5) Totally enclosed operation is suitable for treating infectious waste to avoid secondary pollution.
The follows are our detail information:
Medical refuse Incinerator:
Applicable hospital size
(number of beds)
200-300kg/time (3-6 times/day)
Size of the Burner(m)
Volume of the Burner
Gas room 2.4m³,Secondary burning room 1.2m³
Height 10m,Outer diameter 400mm
0.22kw, fuel consumption 6-10kg/h
0.37kw, fuel consumption 10-20kg/h
220V or 380V
The product is mainly suitable for solid medical waste (including pollution), waste plastic and rubber etc, at high temperatures they can be divided into organic compounds.
we can offer all kinds of waste incinerator for industrial waste, medical waste, chemical waste and daily waste at any capacity.
More picture of the incinerator
Why choose us?
1.We have more than 10 years trading experience, our products have sold all over the world.
2.We have our own logistic company, which can extremely raise efficiency.
3.We have our own incinerator company, products delivery from factory and quality is assured.