30 days after order confirmed and deposit to be received
45D or customerized
Velour/Jacquard air layer/Bamboo Fiber/Customized
1. Helps to keep your legs, hips, and spine parallel and aligned, relieving strains on those areas and promote circulation
2. memory foam maintains support and comfort throughout the night; no need to adjust for comfort
3. high-density memory foam reacts to your body temperature and body type. This therapeutic foam absorbs pressure where you need it and won't flatten over time. Consumer tested and proven quality outperforms other cushions.
4. Our thermo-sensitive memory foam slightly elevates your leg but won't hold it in an uncomfortably high position, making this the best pillow for side sleepers.
Memory foam is polyurethane with additional chemicals increasing its viscosity and density. It is often referred to as "visco-elastic" polyurethane foam, or low-resilience polyurethane foam (see LRPu). Higher-density memory foam softens in reaction to body heat, allowing it to mold to a warm body in a few minutes. A lower-density memory foam is pressure-sensitive and molds quickly to the shape of a body pressing against it, returning to its original shape once the pressure is removed. Faster speed of recovery of a foam to its original shape after a weight is removed is sometimes claimed as an advantage by memory-foam mattress producers, who may talk of "newer generation" foams with "faster recovery."
1. Relieves pressure:
With open-cell structure, the air between cell will flow when the pillow oppressed by external pressure, so that the stress can be evenly dispersed throughout the whole contact surface, thus makes you feel like floating on the water or air.
2. Temperature sensitive/ Automatic deformation:
It can automatically deform according to your body temperature, when fervescence, its elastic will increase, when your body temperature dropping, the pillow will adjust its softness. With this feature, using the pillow can make your head and neck stable and reduce the possibility of stiffness as well as can prevent cervical vertebra problems effectively.
3. Anti-bacterial and anti-mite:
Slow rebound memory foam can inhibit the growth of fungi, and repel the stimulating odor. This feature will appear more prominent when there is sweat or saliva during sleeping.
4. Air permeability and moisture absorption:
Memory foam is made of polyurethane cell, each cell is interconnected between the unit, , when it is oppressed by external pressure, the air between cell will flow, so has excellent moisture absorption and breathable property.
· Low MOQ: Only 1000 pcs. Sample order welcomed.
· OEM Welcomed : We have done OEM for years. We are pleased to establish new partnerships.
· Rich Experiences: Kejian sponges has specilized in memory foam products manufacture and export for many years.
· Professionalism: We are among the bigget manufacturers, the forefront of quality and innovation in the industry.
· Advanced Machines: most advanced machines are equiped in Kejian sponges, many production lines guarantee the quality and production capability for leading in time.
· Outstanding Quality: Kejian sponges adopts highest quality imported raw material for manufacture, so it guarantees performance as good as any global brand name. This is one of our core competition than those Cottage Factories.
· Cover fabric and artwork: more kinds of cover fabric collection and super sewing artwork are our another core competition. We deeply undertand that details determine sucess or failure!
· Certification: Kejian sponges has past series of strictest SGS tests and update tests results every year. Kejian sponges meets every highest standard in the industry.
· Customer Satisfaction is our top goal, please let us know your opinion after your purchases
Packaging & Shipping
Q1: How to control the products’ quality?
We have always placed great emphasis on quality control to ensure that excellent quality level is maintained. Moreover, the principle we always maintain is "to provide customers with better quality, better price and better service".
(1) Before the order is confirmed, we will check the material and color of fabric by sample, which should be strictly the same as mass production.
(2) We will keep track of the different phases of production from the beginning.
(3) Every memory foam pillow, topper, mattress or travel product quality checked before packing.
(4) Before delivering our company could send one QC or point the third part to check the quality. We will try our best to help clients when problem occurred.
Q2: Can you provide OEM service?
Yes, we work on OEM orders. Which means size, material, quantity, design, packing solution, etc will depend on your requests; and your logo will be customized on our products.
Q3: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1. Size of the products
2. Material and stuff(if have)
5. Please send us some pictures and designs for checking if possible so we can do best as your request. Otherwise, we will recommend relevant products with details for your reference.
Q4: How many days will sample be finished and how we control the sample charge?
Samples will be sent within 5 working days after we are in receipt of the payment or your Express Account.
Some sample charge can be free, but the charges of shipping will be paid by the customer. You can pay the shipping charges by telex transfer(T/T), west union, or provide us your Express Account.