NEW Product 8 surface reflective big hammered aluminum reflector kits

Feedback Ratings
  • 20-49 Pieces
    US $128.00
  • >=50 Pieces
    US $125.00
Quantity:
- + Pieces available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
25 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Item Type:
Grow Lights
Light Source:
HID
Input Voltage(V):
120-240/240/277
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):
140000
Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):
140
CRI (Ra>):
85
Color Temperature(CCT):
Warm White
Working Temperature(℃):
-20 - 75
Working Lifetime(Hour):
40000
IP Rating:
IP33
Certification:
CE, ETL, RoHS, UL
Brand Name:
aluminum reflector kits
Emitting Color:
Warm White
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Model Number:
big hammered aluminum reflector kits
Reflector texture:
big hammered reflector
Ballast available:
Yes
cord type:
16AWG/3C SJTW 105℃ 600V
Plug type:
240V 6-15p plug
Steel bracket color:
white or black powder coating
Ballast Wattage:
1000W
Cord Length:
18ft
Lamp Holder:
K12*30S
Lamp Type:
big hammered aluminum reflector kits
Lamp Power(W):
1000

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
59X26X35 cm
Single gross weight:
9.0 kg
Package Type:
reinforced 7- layers with 9 mm thickness export packaging
Lead Time :
25
Product Description

NEW Product 8 surface reflective big hammered aluminum reflector kits

Size: 25" Long x 15.5" Wide x 6.50" High
Steel Bracket with white powder coating.
Big Hammered Tone Reflective anuminum and Specular aluminium
Even light spread output
16AWG/3C SJTW 105℃ 300V Cord, 240V 6-15P Plug , L=18FT
1000W Electronic Ballast
K12x30s lamp holder,3KV
Related Products
Our factory
HONGYI LIGHTING LIMITED
As the first one to Manufacturer DE Kits in China, we are the only one in China who now own 5 factories to manufacture the whole growing lighting system all by ourselves! Products covering DE/HPS/MH Kits, T5 Fixtures, Grow Tents, Filters, In-line Fans, Grow Pots and all kinds of accessories.
That’s why we can provide Solid Quality Guarantee, Faster Delivery/OEM/ODM Service and much more Competitive Quotations!
Why choose us?
1. We own 5 facilities (150,000 square feet) with close to 300 workers, strict control of quality, ETL listed.
2. No MOQ request.
3. Provide customized model and package.
4. Provide service door to door (China to your warehouse), much easy transaction. 
Certifications
FAQ
Q1: Can you accept the sample order?
Yes, we can.

Q2: Could I put my logo on it?
Of course. The logo can be made according to your requirements once you reached our MOQ.

Q3: What's your packaging?
Neutral package. Welcome to customized if you need.

Q4: What's your lead time?
3-7 days for the sample orders in the stock. 25-30 days for the mass production.

Q5: What's your shipping port.
Yantian, Shenzhen, China.

Q6: What's your payment terms?
1) T/T 100% full payment in advance for the amount within 5000USD
2) 30%T/T as the deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment

Q7: What's your quotation terms?
FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW are available.


Q8: How about your quality?
Our products are CE and ETL listed.

Q9: What's your warrenty?
With over 8 years experience in manufacturing the hydroponcis equipments, we're fully confident about our quality.
All of the products will be tested before shippment.

Q10: Why choose us?
1) We provide factory direct price.
2) We have our own R&D team, the products can be customized according to your requirements.
3) 
We provide superior and timely pre-sales advice and after-sales service.
4) W provide service door to door (China to your warehouse), much easy transaction.
Packing & Delivery
Our Service
1. We produce full range tools for growing to offer customer one-stop purchase service.
2. Factory direct prices with stable quality control.
3. OEM or ODM service is available.
4. On-time delivery.
5. Professional pre-sales and after-sales service.