28 pieces/Carton, Or according to customers' requirements
1 - 100
To be negotiated
Voltage line: <=1W, 5VA; current line: <=1VA
Working temperature range -25~55℃, extreme working temperature range -40~70℃
40%~60%, working relative humidity is not more than 95%
1. High-precision, high-sensitivity, high-stability, wide-range, low-power dedicated metering chip 2. Voltage sampling loop adopts resistance voltage division 3. High-stability, wide-range manganese-copper shunt with current loop 4. Display with LCD display with wide viewing angle and high contrast 5. Application of digital processing technology and SMT process 6. Main functions: metering function, timing function, pulse output, etc. 7. Communication method: RS485, infrared 8. Strong structure, flame retardant, anti-aging, good sealing performance 9. The dimensions of the case structure are uniform, exquisite and easy to install.
1. Q: Are you a direct manufacturer and exporter from China? A: Yes, we are. We are the local OEM & ODM manufacturer, have our own factory and International Trade Department.
2. Q: Where’s your factory located? A: Our factory locates in Yixing city, Jiangsu Province, China. It takes about 2hours by speed train from Shanghai Airport to our city. You are warmly welcome to visit our factory anytime.
3. Q: How do I purchase your goods? A: Please send us your inquiries (specification, pictures, application) via Alibaba, E-mail, Wechat or WhatsApp us. Also you can give us a call directly about your requirements, we’ll reply you ASAP.
4. Q: How long is the lead time? A: It takes around 25-30 days after sample confirmed and deposit received. If you need the goods urgently, please tell us, and we can will try our best to give you priority.
5. Q: How can I get a sample from you? A: If we have stock for the models you need, we can send you the sample for free directly. But if you need CUSTOMIZATION, sampling cost will be charged. And for both ways, the freight needs to be charged by you. Samples can be sent through Fedex, UPS, TNT, DHL, ect.
6. Q: How can I pay you? A: For mass production goods, you need to pay 30% deposit before production and 70% balance upon shipment. The common way is T/T in advance. Balance via L/C, DP at sight is also accepted.
7. Q: Can I check quality of goods before delivery? A: Yes, either you or your company colleagues, or a third party is welcome to our factory to do the inspection before delivery.
8. Q: How the goods are delivered to me? A: For small quantity, we advise to deliver by courier, like Fedex, UPS, DHL, ect. For big quantity, we advise to ship by sea. We can send goods to your assigned Shipping Forwarder (FOB price). Or if you don’t have one, we can quote you CIF price.