OEM colorful bicycle one wheel 26inch magnesium alloy wheel

Feedback Ratings
  • 100-199 Pieces
    $55.00
  • 200-499 Pieces
    $48.50
  • >=500 Pieces
    $45.00
Quantity:
- + Pieces available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
10 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 500 Pieces)
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Wheel Material:
Alloy
Size:
24-28inches
Spoke Hole:
0
Finishing:
Powder Coating
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
oembicycle
Model Number:
OEM MH-X10
Product name:
OEM colorful bicycle one wheel 26inch aluminium alloy wheel
keywords:
one wheel
size:
26" one wheel
logo:
oem one wheel logo
Color:
black,white
Factory:
one wheel factory in China
Sample:
one wheel sample is available
Usage:
multi used for bikes
Service:
24 hours
Market:
Europe,America,..etc worldwide

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
72X72X19 cm
Single gross weight:
3.6 kg
Package Type:
one piece one carton
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 20 >20
Est. Time(days) 10 To be negotiated
Product Description
Model no:
OEM MH-X10
Specification
26"*1.75-2.2125
Wheel Material
Magnesium alloy
Wheel Dimension
φ571mm
Axle
F:M10X100X108W
R:M10X135X145W
Bearing
Sealed bearings
Structure
cassette.rotary, fixed gear
Surface process
powder spraying
Assembly
Q.R.:F:115/109 R:151
Hub
NOVATEC
color
black/white
Brake
Disk brake
Delivery time
35days after receive the deposite
Speed
7/8/9
Weight(kg)
F:1.285  R:1.488
Tyre
φ558mm

Specifications

1.Supply to USA,Europe,and Austrilia
2.Style : Road bike,MTB
3.Professional oembicycle factory 

Detailed Images
Other Products
Our Company

*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011 


* 10 years'export experience 

* Ship to more than 90countries

* Employees: More than 100

* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters

* Branch Company : 2

* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity 


Our Product Range

* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.
Packing & Delivery
Our most professional packaging
Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time? 


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.

2.Any MOQ of the order? 


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.

3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.

4.Can we customize geometry? 


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.

5.What color can we do? 


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.

6.Can I use different components?

Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?

We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?

30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.

We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?

Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like