The 100% waterproof Car Roof Bag offers the best weather protection and durability in the market. It's made of heavy duty 500D tarpaulin with electrically welded seams and waterproof urethane coated zippers, water-repellent straps and no stitching, allow it to withstand severe weather conditions and rough handling.
We offer 4 car door hooks with adjustable ratchet straps, making the roof carrier fits vihicles with or without roof racks.
• Made from durable 100% waterproof PVC coated mesh (tarpaulin)
• Electrically welded seams, no stitching holes and and waterproof zippers make the car roof bag virtually 100% waterproof • 8 heavy duty adjustable straps, extremely safe for heavy loads
• Fits most vihicles with standard roof rails or cross bars or without any roof rails
• 4 door frame hooks and adjustable straps make the bag fits vehicles without roof rails • Size: Standard size is 51"x31.5"x15.8" (130x80x40cm) Volume: 13 cuft ( 380L ). Can be customized to any sizes.
1. Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, but we also outsource some certain items that beyond our production facilities.
2. Q: What are your core products?
A: We mainly make cut-and-sew fabrics home storage, pets travel and baby & mom travel and care products.
3. Q: What’s your production capacity?
A: We have around 80 full-time workers and our facility covers 3,000 sq.m or 33,000 sq.ft. Our sales turnover in 2013 is 1,800,000 US dollars.
4. Q: Whom are you supplying?
A: We’ve been supplying some major home & pet products retailers such was Walgreens, Bed Bath & Beyond and Petsmart.
5. Q: Do you work with small buyers?
A: We are more than glad to work with smaller buyers to help them grow their business.
6. Q: Do you ship directly to Amazon FBA?
A: We’ve been working closely with our own logistic companies both in China and America to ship directly to FBA, and we welcome Amazon sellers to contact us since we have plenty of experience doing that.
7. Q: Do you custom design?
A: We have our own in-house photo studio, graphic and product designing team, and custom designing a logo, packaging or product is always part of our service.
8. Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: For old customers, most samples can be free. For a new customer, full sample payment and shipping will be required before we dispatch it, but we will be more than happy to refund that once you place the order.
9. Q: Why are your samples much more expensive than its quoted unit cost?
A: Most of our samples are specially made by our sample makers, when material purchasing cost and labor costs are calculated; the final cost will be much higher than our wholesale prices.
10. Q: What are your standard payment terms?
A: We accept bank transfer, Letter of Credit in sight, Paypal or Western Union. For most deals, upfront (deposit) payment will be required before we start production.
11. Q: What’s your standard lead time?
A: For our existing items, our lead time is always 15 to 35 days. For certain custom made items, our lead time is 30-50 days. Lead time is calculated from the date when we receive your upfront payment.
12. Q: Do you retail?
A: We do retail for certain stock items on both Ali Express and Amazon. Please contact our sales executive for details.