Portable Cartoon Cute Cream Cake Travel Glasses Contact Lenses Box Contact Lens Case for Eyes Care Kit Holder Container

Feedback Ratings
  • 50-99 Pieces
    US $0.90
  • 100-299 Pieces
    US $0.85
  • 300-1999 Pieces
    US $0.75
  • >=2000 Pieces
    US $0.69
Quantity:
- + Pieces available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
2 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
HZ
Model Number:
HZ-63652
Material:
Plastic
Gender:
Unisex
Pattern Type:
Solid
Item Diameter:
5cm
Item Height:
2.6cm
Item Weight:
0.023g
Item Width:
5cm
Item Length:
1.6cm
Eyewear Accessories:
Cases & Bags
Style:
Nautical
Regional Feature:
Viet Nam
Product Type:
Flower & Plant
Use:
Holiday Decoration & Gift
Type:
PVC
Occasion:
Christmas
Theme:
Love

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
6X5X3 cm
Single gross weight:
0.035 KG
Package Type:
opp
Lead Time :
2

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

 

URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

 

Description:

 

1.100% brand new and high quality.

 

2.Material: Plastic.

 

3.Size: 6.7*3*3cm.

 

4.Color: As the picture shows.

 

5.It is perfect for Professional work Party and Home use.

Package: 1 * Contact lens case.

aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()

 
1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,