Made of Schott glass tube.Filled with high concentration halogen & Krypton gas, increase brightness,energy saving, circular filament protection; International brand packaging, let your long-term benefit!
How long should a halogen bulb last?
The typical longevity of a halogen based headlight bulb is between 400 and 1,000 hours.The calculation of the lifetime of a bulb depends on a number of factors. This means that there's no simple and universal answer to the question of 'How long will this bulb last?'. However, we can attempt to provide an explanation for this.
1. Please check the bulb status before install on the vehicle (motorcycle , car or truck ,etc).
2. Please Make sure to cut off power before installing or clean the bulb.
3. Please wear insulated gloves during the installation for safety purpose.
4. Please put your hand on the lamp base instead of the tube during the installation.
5. Please keep the bulb away from fire other flammable material .
6. Please don't touch the bulb when the light is on . Because the bulb temperature will become considerably high.
Key influences on the life of a typical headlight bulb
1.The temperature and climate in which the vehicle is operated in.
2.The level of usage, for example if the vehicle is driven in an area where there are less hours of daylight or the dipped beam of the vehicle is used throughout the day, such as the use of daytime running lights.
5.Road conditions and engine vibration - modern driving conditions with pot-holes, speed bumps and traffic calming measures can increase vibration and reduce longevity.
6.Installation errors - if the glass of a bulb was touched during installation, or it was not correctly secured.
Packaging & Shipping
1) All Bulbs you bought from us enjoy 12 monthsof free replacement (if there’s any quality defects);
2) We will strictly control their quantity & quality of the goods before delivery;
3) Once receive the goods, please check the goods carefully to find whether there is any loss or damage;
4) If the buyers find that the quantity is not correct or some of the goods have quality defects, you shall advise us immediately (Phone calls or emails) and take pictures to keep a record, the photos must reflect the real situation, once we found there has any false, all the consequences and losses will be bear by the buyers.
5) After the investigation if it shows that the lack in quantity or quality problems is our fault, we have an obligation to make compensation, if it is caused by transit, we will assist the customers turn to the courier / insurance company to claim for compensation.
Q1. What is your terms of packing? A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters. Q2. What is your terms of payment? A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance. Q3. What is your terms of delivery? A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU. Q4. How about your delivery time? A: Generally, it will take 11 to 18 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. Q5. Can you produce according to the samples? A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures. Q6. What is your sample policy? A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost. Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery? A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship? A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ; 2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with you, no matter where you come from.