RCW-400 Remote Temperature/Humidity Record and Alarm Monitor GSP
RCW-400 is a dual temperature and humidity data logger with a wide temperature range and high precision. RCW-400 helps you to monitor the temperature and humidity at anytime and anywhere via a GSM SMS alarm function and cloud web service. As soon as the temperature gets out of a set range you will receive an alert with the actual temperature via an SMS message.
RCW-400 is also equipped with cloud service software which enables real-time monitoring via a website and mobile apps. Through the cloud data system, you are able to view, download and print the data statistics.
Its Segment LCD screen can display the system clock, the current work status, recording capacity and other data.
RCW-400 comes standard with one temperature sensor and one humidity sensor with the option to upgrade to include an additional temperature and humidity sensor.
RCW-400 has a built-in rechargeable lithium battery which allows monitoring to continue and signal alerts even if there is loss of mains power.
The product is easy to install and easy to operate. It has the advantages of a wide temperature range, high accuracy and a large record capacity.
The product is for use in foodstuff, medicine, cold-chain transportation and other industries in accordance with HACCP system certification. It could also be used in laboratories which needs temperature and humidity monitoring.
• Monitor and record temperature and humidity data.
• Temperature and humidity out of range alert.
• Temperature and humidity alarm alert by SMS message.
• During a power failure it remains working for at least 6 hours (not connected to GPRS).
• Two alarm output: the buzzer and relay alarm function.
• Temperature recording cycle adjustable.
• 2000 points recording capacity. website service is not limited by the storerage array.
• Upload data with GPRS wirelessly.
• With RCW-400 cloud service software, real-time remote monitoring, upload, print and manage data logger.
Power Supply: 12V AC / DC ~ 24V AC / DC,
It Could Connect With 100 ~ 264VAC, 50/60HZ By External Power Adaptor
Temperature Measuring Range: -50.0°C~99.0°C
± 0.5 °C For (-30 °C ~+20°C);
± 1 °C For ;-30°C~-40°C,20°C~70°C;
± 2 °C For Others;(If Sensor Wire Is Longer Than 50 M, Accuracy Deviation 1%);
Temperature Sensor Type: NTC, 5M
Display Resolution: 0.1
Applicable Environment: Temperature -20 °C ~ 50 °C; Humidity 0% ~ 95%
Alarming Output:Buzzer And Alarm Relay
Standby Battery:3.7V 2200mAH Lithium Battery
RCW-400 Wiring Terminal Description:
Relay Output: 1, 2 N.C. 2, 3 N.O. 10A/250VAC
Power Input: 4 (Positive), 5 (Negative) 12V AC / DC ~ 24V AC / DC
When A Switch Power Adapter Is Used, It Could Connect To A Round Socket.
Temperature Sensor1 Input:16,17
Temperature 2 Input:14,15
Uct Size: Length: 133mm
Width: 128mm Depth: 34mm
Figure represents identity as follows:
SIM card installation
Please use the mobile phone SIM card, and ensure the card has enough credit. If you do not know the correct type of SIM card please contact the supplier.
Please ensure the power is off when you change the SIM card.
SIM card replacement
1) Disconnect the external power supply.
2) If the GSM network light is blinking set the host menu F08 value to 0. Wait for the network indicator light to go out. You can replace the card. Please refer to 2.4.2 Host menu operation method of setting parameters
3) Open the SIM card, refer to 2.2.2 SIM card installation steps.
4)Turn the power on.
5) Replace the SIM
1) Wait for three minutes after RCW-400 power is on. the network signal will appear on LCD display. Wait for a further one minutes to binding the device and the telephone number.
2) If you use device for the first time, please use the phone to send text messages "setting 000" to the phone number in the device. once receive a confirm message the binding is successfully.
3) Other mobile phones need to receive the alert will also need to send text messages "setting 000" to the phone number in the device.
4) First bound mobile phone is the admin, you can modify the command parameters command authority. Please send " command" understanding. You can also refer to the " 2.3.2 SMS alarm instruction list."
5) If there is no signal appears on the display after you install a SIM card and turn the power on for about 2 minutes, Also E1 alert appeared, please refer to 184.108.40.206 No SIM card or SIM card is detected an alarm