1. We recommend washing your hair products every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for hair products should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of hair products in mind.
2. When not in use, store your wig on a hair products stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your hair products.
3. Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
4. Never twist/wring/squeeze your hair products. Avoid sleeping on the hair products. This may compromise its style/structure.
5. Never expose your synthetic hair products to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.
6. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
More Advantages You Get from Rebecca Hair Products: