Tile Adhesive is a premium grade, thick or thin bed, fast setting, polymer modified, flexible, powdered cement based adhesive, specifically formulated to bond tiles onto a variety of substrates.
1. Has strong cohesion force. Reduce the common phenomenon of tiles detaching and peeling when pasted by Portland cement.
2. Be premixed and produced, the product is stable, water and used, to protect the construction environment.
3. Has strong water retention, no need to dip tiles and wet walls, thin construction, easy operation, to reduce material consumption and building load.
4. Has good flexibility to resist effectively the destruction of various stresses.
5. Has special formula to avoid completely the common phenomenon of tiles cracking, detaching and peeling by Portland cement.
6. It is no-toxic, no-radiation, no smell and environmental.
7. Has special formula to prevent the flow with too much southbound crash, easier construction.
It is used to fix porcelain tiles, marbles, natural granites, natural stones, travertine,pool tiles and pieces, and non-slip tiles of middle sized (up to 60x60cm size for the wall and any size for the floor).
suitable to bond the following types of tile: A):Ceramic, extruded and earthenware tiles B): Low absorption ceramic tiles, which have poor adhesion to traditional tile adhesives C):Concrete and mortar D): Bricks E):Plaster (with primer) F):Plasterboard, fibre cement G):Existing tiled substrates
1.Use 3*3mm notched trowel,approx.1.5-1.8kg/m2
2.Use 6*6mm notched trowel,approx.2.8-3.0kg/m2
(The above dosage are recommened for the even substrate)
1. The vertical and smoothness of the substrate must be confirmed before construction. 2. The product is suitable for construction in the 5-40℃. 3. Don’t use the dried paste by re-adding water. 4. If the base plane is uneven or the back of tile is not smooth, wiping the paste on the back of brick in order to ensure it full with paste to avoid hollowing.
Use level list
10x10cm tile or mosaic or below
6x6mm tooth form for base
60x60cm tile and stone or below
8x8mm tooth form for base
60x60cm tile and stone or above
10x10mm tooth form for base
60x60cm tile and stone or below, with deep groove
8x8mm tooth form for base 3x3mm tooth form for tile back
60x60cm tile and stone or above, with deep groove
10x10mm tooth form for base 3x3mm tooth form for tile back