Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Frozen argentina illex squid ,W/R, IQF,BQF ,Seafood
Frozen argentina illex squid
No chemical treated
About 20 days after receiving prepayment
(1)30% T/T in advance and the rest 70% against B/L file faxed or by email
Price valid period
1)Dongshan Lexing Seafoods Co., Ltd. was founded in Jun. 2006. We are located in
Dongshan Town, Zhangzhou City, which has convenient transportation, beautiful scenery, and
plenty of aquatic products.
2) Main Products: Frozen Squid, Illex Squid, Squid Tube, Giant Squid Fillet, Horse Mackerel, Pacific Mackerel, Sardine, Bonito, Indian Mackerel, Round Scad, Spanish Mackerel, Crab,
Shrimp and so on.
3)BusinessPhilosophy: We hold the ideal of "Quality first, Customer first, and Honest first" to
supply the best quality and the lowest price for the customers. We sincerely welcome overseas
companies and customers to establish business relationships with us.
Company Name: Zhangzhou Dongshan Lexing Seafoods., Ltd
Add: Dongshan County, Zhangzhou City, Fujian China
Contact Person: Alice Lin