1.The masking tape coated rubber glue
2.The glue is formulated and strong
3.It leaves no traces after removing the residue
Products name: Masking tape.
Applications: 1) Sealing of joints between window- and doorframes and walls
3) Masking of auto body components during auto painting (in case of heat-chamber drying, a special thermo stable tape should be used)
5) Repairing of books, maps, posters
6) Protection to metal, plastic or glass surfaces against scratching
7) Covering of sharp edges to afford their safety
8) Arrangement of small technical components (e. G., transistors) in line by gluing them on the tape
9) Marking applications
10) Protection of mirror or glass edges against spelling
11) Bonding a paper tape to a liner
12) Patching of paper sheets
13) Butt splicing of paper tapes and paper sheets
4) Sealing of lightweight cartons and small boxes2) Masking of surfaces during spraying, painting, lacquering andplastering
For its original use of marking off areas where auto body paint is not desired, a special grade of painter's masking tape is needed. With this special grade, very clean lines can be produced. Without it, the paint bleeds under the edges of the tape, producing a fuzzy or varied line.
tape looks similar to ordinary household masking tape, but has a lower tack. It is intended to hold blueprints to a drawing board or , and to pull off easily without damaging the drawing.
Test temperature: T=23±2 RH=65%±5%
Note: the above date, just the inner test, please contact us get more details.