hotest Soft Sunglasses Case Women Brand Design Luxury Eyewear Spectacles Box Eyeglass Cases Cover For Glasses

Feedback Ratings
  • 50-99 Pieces
    US $0.89
  • 100-299 Pieces
    US $0.78
  • 300-1999 Pieces
    US $0.70
  • >=2000 Pieces
    US $0.60
Color:
Black
- + available
Red
- + available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
2 day(s) after payment received
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
HZ
Model Number:
HZ51406
Material:
PU, PU Leather
Item Type:
Eyewear Accessories
Item Weight:
50g
Gender:
Women
Item Width:
7cm
Pattern Type:
Print
Item Height:
5.5cm
Item Diameter:
16cm
Item Length:
16cm
Style:
Soft Sunglasses case

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
16X7X3 cm
Single gross weight:
0.05 KG
Package Type:
opp
Lead Time :
2

Model:Eyewear Spectacles Box

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;

 

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

 

URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

 

 

 

New Soft Sunglasses Case Women Brand Design Luxury Eyewear Spectacles Box Eyeglass Cases Cover For Glasses
Quantity:1pcs
Packing:opp bag
 

undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined

 

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,