Features and advantage:
Solid cone-shaped spray pattern with round impact area.
Uniform distribution over a wide range of flow rates and pressures
Medium-to large-sized drops
Unique vane design with large flow passages provides superior control and uniform distribution
removable caps and vanes for east inspection and cleaning on most models
removable vane has location marks for proper positioning after cleaning
• Spray angles available from 0° (solid stream) to 110° at 40 psi (2.8 bar).
• Small- to medium-sized drops.
• Lower cost – nozzle body can be reused – only spray tips are replaced.
• Recessed orifices to protect against damage.
• A large choice of interchangeable spray tips, body types/ sizes, materials, spray angles and accessories.
• Flow rates – up to 7 gpm (28 l/min) at 40 psi (2.8 bar).
• UniJet nozzle assemblies:
– Nozzle body, strainer, spray tip, tip retainer.
1 Product Washing
2 Fire prctection
3 High pressure washing
4 Dust control
5 Cooling and Quenching
6 Pretreatment of Chemical Rising