waterproof vloeibare Black Eyeliner Liquid Make Up Beauty Eye Liner Pencil High Quality

Feedback Ratings
  • 100-199 Pieces
    US $0.95
  • 200-499 Pieces
    US $0.85
  • 500-4999 Pieces
    US $0.75
  • >=5000 Pieces
    US $0.50
Color:
- + available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
2 day(s) after payment received
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Eyeliner, Eyeliner
Use:
Eye
Ingredient:
Chemical
Feature:
Waterproof
Place of Origin:
China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
HZ
Model Number:
HZ-15655
Form:
Pencil
Benefit:
Natural
Size:
Full Size
NET WT:
About 7g
Formulation:
Pencil
Waterproof / Water-Resistant:
Yes

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
14X2X1 cm
Single gross weight:
0.015 KG
Package Type:
opp
Lead Time :
2

 

 we  can support mixed mode  and  mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs  each mode each design;

please leaver us message ; 

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

 

URL:http://hongzi.en.alibaba.com 

 

QQ20170923222348.png

 

 

Black Eyeliner Waterproof Liquid Make Up Beauty Comestics Eye Liner Pencil Brand New
Color:Black
Application:Liquid Eyeliner
Length:App13.3cm
Weight:About 7g

Package :1 pcs Eyeliner

 



1Feature
 
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us  if  you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, , Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Epress service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDE , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days