Sinotyre International Group Co.,Ltd has its office in Qingdao, at the heart of Shandong Province, which is the Rubber Industrial Area in China. As one of the professional company in manufacturing and exporting tires, we always take high quality and excellent service as basic principle.
Sinotyre Group has always been holding the management concept of gaining trust with honesty, win with quality, developing with innovation, and been keep exploiting and exterprising. In the year of 2013, Sinotyre has been assessed by both TUV GERMANY and ALIBABA as the trustable supplier.
The leading brands for Sinotyre Group shall be SUNOTE,G-STONE,SINOMASTER,NEETO, which have got the quality certifications including ISO, CCC, DOT, INMETRO, ECE, GCC, SONCAP.
Tire products here has been delivered to more than 120 countries and regions all over the world. Sinotyre Group sincerely welcomes friends from home to abroad for export business discussion.
Why Choose Us?
1. We Sinotyre Group is professional on tires production and export for more than 20 years.
2. Our factory covers an area of 0.6 million square meters, has over 2000 employees.
3. We have been exporting to more than 120 different countries and regions all over the world.
4. More than 150,000.00Km guarantee can be offered for SUNOTE truck tires
5. Our tires are made of advanced German technology, using natural improted Malaysia rubber and BEKA steel.
6. We have proefesstional technical team with 50 experienced engineers.
7. We are Golden Supplier of Alibaba Group, and provide customer with Trade Assurance.
8. Market promotion support and best after sales service will be offered to every customer, and help them get more new customers and orders.
9. Exclusive represensative acceptable.
10. With in 6 hours reply after get your tire enquiry, and not let customer wait for so long time.
Packing & Delivery
1. How to maintain proper air pressure? Tyres should be inflated according to current national standards stipulated in the form of air pressure & loading index. After inflation tyre should be checked carefully for leak or not, If leak found shall be repaired in time. Tyres in use must be ensured of normal internal air pressure, When long-running or driving, tyre pressure should be regularly checked. Long-stay parking, front and rear axles must be set up. High pressure causes crown grinding, top bursting; low pressure makes tyre deformation and damage. Twin tyres fitted must be assured of consistent inflation pressure, do not fit one by a higher pressure and another by lower air pressure. 2. How to maintain proper loading? Tyre loads must comply with current national standards. Do not overloading. Loading goods in vehicles should be distributed evenly to avoid uneven load. Overloading can cause serious abnormal tyre tread wear, shoulder separation, delaminating, toe blasting etc.
High ply level and high tyres load index not suitable high-speed driving. Enhanced design tyres can loaded more properly according to standards of design. 3. How to maintain proper speed? Different limits of speed levels with all kinds of tyres, speeding may cause early tyre damage. Do not speeding, minimize urgent braking and sharp turns in bad road, avoiding of the tyre's hitting other objects, especially sharp objects. High speed tyres will be heated up easily, once its temperature is too high, measures should be taken timely(e.g.stopping for natural cooling) to prevent the carcass bursting. High-speed tyres assembled with rims must be tested for balancing weight and calibration. 4. How to maintain proper storage? Tyres should be stored in the warehouse avoiding the sunning and raining. Tyre must be in storage away from heat, ozone, and generator. Tyres must not be not in storage together with oil, flammable and corrosive chemical materials. Tyres shall be in storage upright, do not keep it horizontally, pilling up one on top of hanging it by center hole. Tyre should be used firstly in order of first out from production or storage. 5. How to pack and transport properly? When handling tyre by forklift, do it from side tyres, do not lift it with fork into the center hole of bead. Do not hang or raise tyres by rope, hook or fork directly, do it with wide textile fiber belt. Sets of tyres shall be wrapped or packed by rope or packing tape for avoiding damage of falling. Loading goods must be properly distributed into vehicles. 6. How to do the assembly properly? Tyres must be fitted to the proper models of vehicles and the wheel, installation and removal of tyres with specialized tools and equipments, any violent prying and hitting prohibited. Tyres on the same axle must be the same structure, size, pattern and ply. Never install bias tyres and radial tyres together. Directions of tyres funning must be kept consistent to the vehicle when assembly directional tyres. Keep chains equipped in tyres symmetrical. If not uninstall it immediately.