Lighting and circuitry design, DIALux evo layout, LitePro DLX layout
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):
20 - 45
ce, EMC, ETL, LVD, RoHS, SASO
Place of Origin:
Samsung Light sensor, Motion sensor LED Panel Light
Optimized LED Diode:
Samsung 81 LEDs, SG Bin, CRI80
Luminous Efficacy; LM Output; Beam Angle:
100lm/W; 2000lm output; 110°
Edge to edge uniformity; no dark area; no light leak; flicker-free
Thermal Performance & BTU:
Surface Temp., 42℃; 46 BTU
Power Supply; Life Time:
Constant current and voltage; 50000h
Dilligent Control(for option):
Light sensor; Motion sensor; for convenient life, energy-saving
Performance of Light Sensor:
A mimic to the Sun's circle of sunrise and sunset
Flush mount design; bracket makes much efficient installation
Lighting Consultation & Warranty:
Free consultation; 5-year warranty
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
1 - 500
To be negotiated
Samsung Light Sensor Motion Sensor LED Panel Light
Samsung diode, 100lm/Watt, 2000 lumen output
Edge to edge light up to uniform lighting
Light sensor, a mimic to the Sun's circle of sunrise and sunset
Motion sensor, for convenient life and energy balance
To all clients and partners,
How to make a wise selection of an ideal panel light?
- A premium light made by a sci-tech team, a skilled manufacturer and sophiscated testers
- A Premium Light with Technologic Features
ORIGLITE's panel lamp is versatile, as a lighting sensor, motion sensor, flat panel troffer light. Thanks to high lumen output, low maintenance costs, and long life time, the investment in the latest lighting technology pays out quickly.
Samsung diodes for high lumen and optimized lighting
Edge to edge light for uniformity, no dark area, no light leak; flicker-free illumination, good for eyeshield
100 lm/watt, 2000 lm in total
LM80 test, universal glare rating(UGR≤19); authentic and comfortable residential lighting
20 watts pulled at the wall
Built in constant current driver, covenient for shipping and installaition safe and stable performance
Mean Time between Failure (MTBF) ≥200K hrs
Surface temp. less than 42℃, 46 BTU, for ideal replacement of HPS and MH
Non-combustible and fire-resistant (rating up to 4 hours) without spray fireproofing
Versatile light: light sensor, motion sensor: a mimic to the Sun's circle of sunrise and sunset; energy-saving
A bracket and hardwares for flush mount; less than 2 minutes taken for installation
Energy rating: A+; European Safety Standard: EN62560; 50000 hours; 3 year warranty
Details As Follow
1. Front, Back, Side and Bottom View
White Integrated LED Edge-Lit Square / Round Flat Panel Flush Mount Ceiling Light with Light and Motion Sensor
2. Tech Specs
Samsung Light Sensor Motion Sensor LED Panel Light
50000 hours; Mean Time between Failure (MTBF) ≥200K hrs min (MIL-HDBK-217F)
(1) Electrical Data
Input & Output Voltage
Autosensing 220VAC or 110VAC input; 48VDC output(safety protection)
Power Consumption (watts)
20W pulled at the wall
Constant current, stability and multi-security protections
Surface temperature of luminaire, less than 42℃; 46 BTU, balanced heat dissipation
Housing: fire-resistant arylic
Heatsink & Bracket: aluminum, G-60 hot dipped galvanized coating for rust resistance
IP55, provided against the intrusion of solid objects, dust and water
Flush mount ceiling or wall installation; Slide and lock simple mounting bracket
Access by opening the rear heat sink, no internal cleaning required
Sturdy corrugated cartons
(4)Dilligent Control(for option)
Automatic sense of a mimic to the Sun circle of daytime and dawn
Automatic sense of lighting on and off, making sure you never stumble in the dark, for energy balance(Energy Class A+)
(5) Sales Service
Free lighting consultance
OEM design and production
Quality Assurance Agreement
This product is warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for 3 years from date of purchase. If it fails to do so, please contact ORIGLITE's Customer Service Team
24-hour standing by
Lighting engineering, LED technical design, market popularizer maintaining acknowledgement since 2006; Aluminum milling; Science, optic engineering, craftsman; Electro and optical tests, UL list; Every detail and nuance of the design is important; ORIGLITE's Quality is pride of workmanship
3. Optical Performance
(1) Premium Samsung Diode
- Scientifically engineered Samsung diode, SG Bin, you can expect far lighting throw. Compared to other competitive fixtures, ORIGLITE's 81 PCS, allows 2000lm for your comfortable life lighting, and protects your eyes from harsh and glare lights.
- This LED panel light has a clean modern look which will fit in with most surroundings, fitted with Samsung LEDs pulling 20 Watts of power whilst producing light equivalent to a 100w Halogen.
- As you would expect from Samsung light performance is superb, coupled with the 10% PMMA cover the light is indistinguishable from that of a halogen.
- Light Appearance: CRI80 3000K / 4500K / 5700K (soft white/day white / cold white); Other CCT available (at every 500K intervals)
(2) Relative Intensity(I F = 65 mA, T s = 25 ºC)
Illumination for different ambient effects
- The newly designed ORIGLITE Lighting for signaling effects are white-based to allow sufficient light, while enabling a better working environment. It can also be a very powerful tool for you to manipulate photoperiodic responses for scheduling.
- ORIGLITE’s approach goes beyond the standard of lighting by providing a high efficacy of 100lm/W at a current of 65 mA, a dramatically extended sustainable lifetime and better uniformity.
- ORIGLITE LED has a full line-up of these with high efficient white packages. You can apply ORIGLITE's Lighting virtually anywhere, such as in indoor and outdoor applications, versatile for pathway, garden, bathroom, balcony, etc., where dynamic lighting is needed.
(3) Lumen Output & Luminous Intensity Distribution
100.388lm/W 2013.10 lumen output by Everfine Spectrophotocolorimeter Test
(4) Luminous Intensity Distribution Test
(6) Uniform Lighting
This new item povides uniform and consistent lighting distribution, no dark area, flickering. Edge to edge coverage eliminates light leakage and hot spots.
Illuminance Uniformity > 0.836 for Even Light Distribution
3. Electrical Performance
Each LED panel comes complete with a double insulated plug and play driver (transformer), which simply wires into the existing lighting circuit via a live and neutral.
(1) Constant current, constant voltage, AC/DC power, operate from 220VAC and 110VAC input, 48VDC output for safe application.
(2) The dual mode constant voltage and constant current output, protections of over load, over voltage and current, over temperature, short-circuit and surge.
(3) Driver failure rate, 0.05% per 5000 hours. Safety standards, European Safety Standard: EN62560.
4. Thermal Management & Energy Balance
(1) Science design of optical and electrical circuits, no exhausting rated electrical current of every LED
(2) Optical Aluminum Board: 2.0mm in thickness, heat transfer coefficient 1.5 W/(m•K)
(3) Natural Thermal Management: No fans, no noises, eliminating inferior features of traditional solution of airflow.
(4) Silicone Grease Composite: Evenly applied onto the back of the optical aluminum board for better perfomance of heat emission
(5) Surface Temperature, 42℃, emits max 46 BTU of heat into lighting space. Heating is not a concern any more. Ideal for replacement of 100 Watts HPS.
5. Intelligent Control: Light and Motion Sensor (for option)
Due to different personal measuring techniques, there might be 1-3cm error of the physical.
(1) Light Sensor
- With a built-in photosensor, the light automatically powers on at dawn, and powers off in the daytime.
- The microcontroller unit(MCU) detects the circumstance, 10 LUX is set to light on or off. Less than 10 lux, MCU automatically issues an instruction to light on; as lux of the circumstance is more than 10 lux, the light turns off automatically.
- Lux limit of the light works or not can be reset upon the customised requirement.
- Anti-interference circuit schemed out to avoid automative lighting, flashlight, failing to keep the limitation of 10 lux.
- Light sensor with "Sun" and "Moon" sets. The mode of “Sun” sensor (in the daytime). The light turns on at dawn. And the mode of “Moon” sensor (at dawn) makes sure you never stumble in the dark.
(2) Motion Sensor
- Built-in PIR sensor for moving detection with 120-degree angle and 3-5 meters width and height.
- Turn on automatically as the people are within the sensing range, and the light automatically powers off after 30s as the people are beyond the range .
6. Production & Tests
(1) Burn-in Test
Performed on ORIGLITE's panel lights within the manufacturing facility, enabling the detection of any problems prior to the light delivered to the clients, by operating it in the most rigorous, extreme or extended length of time and working conditions. In case of any component, modular, even the entire system is defective, it is most likely to be detected during the burn-in test.
ORIGLITE's burn-in test usually determines the maximum efficiency and temperature, which the light can sustain.
(2) Spectrorodiometric and Electric Test
To determine the spectroradiometric and colorimetric parameters, e.g. spectral power distribution, chromaticity coordinates, correlated color temperature, color rendering index, color tolerance, color difference, luminous flux, electrical current, voltage, wattage, power factor, etc..
The precise data much helps precision applications or site specific lighting management.
7. Easy Installation for Your Convenience
8. Cases & Wide Applications
(1) Each light with the accessories packaged in a inner corrugated box;
(2) 20 inner boxes in a 5-layer sturdy corrugated CTNs for long-distance shipment and tough handling;