6 levels of variable(up/down) and constant temperature controls
10 groups storage
Max 280mm*280mm Min20mm*20mm
built-in VGA port to be connected to a computer
Basic Economy Fundar FD-5100 BGA Station
1. Fundar FD-5100 BGA Station Main Functions
1. This machine uses dual temperature control with wind heating for the upper part and IR heating for the lower part. Both parts have its individual temperature control with high precision temperature control panel which has 6 levels of temperature adjustments and can save up to 10 sets of temperature settings simultaneously. External temperature sensor enables timely control, adjust and managing every temperature data.
2. It uses precise K-type close circuit control and automatic temperature adjustment system, with temperature module to enable precision temperature control of±2 deg C. External temperature sensor enables temperature monitoring and accurate analysis of real time temperature profile.
3. V-groove PCB support for rapid, convenience and accurate positioning that fits for all kinds of PCB board
4. Flexible and convenient removable fixture on the PCB board which protects and prevent damage to PCB. It can also adapt to rework various BGA packages.
5. Various sizes of BGA nozzles, which can be adjusted 360 degree for easy installation and replacement.
6. 6 segment temperature up (down) +6 segment constant temperature control
7. Before the completion of uninstalling or welding, voice reminder / warning to get the workers prepared. After uninstalling or welding after uninstalling or welding, high capacity horizontal airflow fan manually or automatically cools down PCB to prevent PCB deformation and ensure quality of welding.
8. CE certification, with emergency switch and automatic power-off protection device when emergency happens.
2. BGA Rework Station Technical Parameters
Hot Air 800W
AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz /AC 110V
K Sensor Closed loop, heating independently
Temperature control Settings
6 levels of variable(up/down) and constant temperature controls, 10 groups storage of temperature curves