3. Instant start and no flicker, protect people eyes. 4. No ultraviolet and infrared ray, and no mercury. 5. Easy to installation and to replace traditional tube light. 6.With the aluminum substrate have good thermal radiation. 7.Long span life 35000h 8.Low lumen depreciation 9.Saves more than 70% energy 10.Brighter than traditional fluorescent lamp
Notice of R80 led bulb
1. Read the instruction carefully before use
2. Please ensure the label of packing match with actual product
3. Please make sure the power is off before use.
4. Please do not touch the product surface when it is lighting, do not see the lighting sources by eyes directly long time.
5. Indoor use only.
WHAT IS AN LED FILAMENT ANYWAY?
LED Filament bulbs look just like their traditional incandescent counterparts thanks to a unique new LED technology that allows for very small LED emitters to be arranged in a linear filament style package. These emitters are then powered using a traditional glass insulated circuit similar to that found in a traditional incandescent bulb. The end result is a bulb that functions and looks virtually identical to an incandescent.
The best part is LED filament bulbs can come in all shapes and sizes just like an incandescent. The filament LEDs can even be made with super warm 2200K color temperatures or coated glass to provide a vintage look just like original Edison or Marconi style filament bulbs. These bulbs are perfect for restaurants, high end retail stores, or even homes that wish to show off a fixture where a typical LED just wouldn't look proper.
LED Filament bulbs typically have a shorter life span that regular LED bulbs with most rated between 15,000 and 40,000 hours but these figures are amazing in comparison to traditional incandescent technology which lasts just 500 to 1000 hours. Like all LEDs they use very little electricity as well with 60 watt equivalent filament bulbs using between 7 and 10 watts of power typically.
Next time you are shopping for a fixture and can't seem to find an LED or energy saving bulb that looks just right, take a look at LED Filament Bulbs, the latest in LED technology is actually a re-interpretation of the past and it just might be the perfect bulb you are looking for.