CTO Active Carbon Filter Cartridge Making Machine:
Wuxi Hongteng is the most pofessional supplier for carbon filter cartridge making machine.
It's fully automatic kind machine,we have been designed a new kind machine that has best water flow rate.all material adopt stainless steel.
Carbon Block machine components :
Carbon Machine parameter
1.300mm-400mm/minute if water cool carbon cartridge directly.
2.150mm-200mmminute if you want cool mold directly not cool carbon cartridge.
Main features of CTO carbon filter cartridge machine
l good quality
2.each part produced by famous company.
1. a leading manufacturer,producing the machine for more than 20 years.
2.Advanced technology,saving electric
l Easy operation
1.Our engineers will teach you unit you can operate by yourself.
2.Automatic feed machine and automatic cutting machine.
The parameter of the production line (best energy-saving)
Active Carbon(Granule) and PE Gule(Powder)
Active Carbon percentage is 88%-90%.the other is 10%-12%.
One extruder just make one kind of inner diameter and outer diameter.
If you want to do other diameter,you need to replace some parts of extruder.
Wastage of material
10KG material wastage will be needed for starting machine
Layout of the whole product line(1.5m*9m)
Minimum require 13.5square meter,20-30square meter is better.
Machine After sales service:
We will provide two-years service for free.
We provide the new main parts (inverter, screw rod, extruder barrel, extruder’s motor, gear box)
for free on the condition that parts are broken without human factor.
Machine is operated correctly.
Carbon Filter's Common Size:
Internal diamater :28,32MM
Outer diamter: >65MM
Production Limit Power 17KW
Practice Power Consumption : 9-10KW (When the machine works on the normal condition , temperature reaches the designated point , temperature will be automatically preserved , when the temperature drops ,it can go up to designated temperature automatically Production engineering
Quality Assurance:ISO9001and CE certificate
Cto active carbon filter cartridge description:
1.The activated carbon block filter have the adsorption and Physical filtration function. Because the AC
don’t just have the adsortion but also can filtration the Large particles of impurities, Effectively reduce
the pollution of the water quality of the physical
2.Performance can be adjusted up to 0.1um Min. It is much better than the membrane in the market
3.The material is small than 80mesh powder activated carbon .specific surface area is huge, so the
performance can be fully realized.
A. Filter media:Mineral AC & Coconut shell AC
B. End cap:PP C. Gasket:Buna-N D. Netting:polyethylene EInner/Outer wrap: Polypropylene non-woven
1.we are the inventor of automatic cto carbon filter machine,have exported to more than 23 countries with best after sales service
2.We have passed CE and ISO certificate,machine adopts best quality material ABB inverter,Omron temperature controller.
3.We have engineers test machine in our workshop and professional enginners who have been to more than 10 countries to install machine and train engineers.
4.Our engineer team is research and develop the machines all the time,we support newest updated technology to our customers to make every customer keep advanced in the filter cartridge market
5.We attend China and international water exhibition every year
Each part packed with Shrink film well,then load in plywood case
I will send you container loading pictures and packing machine pictures after loading,handbook and machine operation videos will be sent to you in flash with container