2017 hot summer style Charming Jewelery Accessories Geometric Sequins Multilayer Chain Necklace

Feedback Ratings
  • 50-99 Pieces
    US $0.68
  • 100-299 Pieces
    US $0.55
  • 300-1999 Pieces
    US $0.50
  • >=2000 Pieces
    US $0.46
Color:
- + available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping:
Please confirm the quantity of the goods.
Overview
Quick Details
Jewelry Type:
Necklaces
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
HZ
Model Number:
HZ-66520
Necklaces Type:
Charm Necklaces
Jewelry Main Material:
Acrylic, Resin, Lucite
Main Stone:
Coral
Occasion:
Engagement, Gift, Party
Gender:
Unisex, Women's
Item Type:
Necklaces
Fine or Fashion:
Fashion
Chain Type:
Link Chain
Material:
Acrylic
Pendant Size:
as picture shows
Style:
Trendy
Metals Type:
Zinc Alloy
Shape\pattern:
Geometric
Length:
About 40CM / 45CM / 50CM

 

 

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 100 pcs; 20 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

 

URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

 

 

Size: circumference length about 40CM / 45CM / 50CM

 

 

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,