Video technical support, Field installation, commissioning and training, Online support
Place of Origin:
Hotels, Manufacturing Plant, Restaurant, Printing Shops, Advertising Company
Seawater Desalination for Boat
Flow rate, T/H:
water desalination plants
220 / 380V
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
3T Seawater Desalination f Water Treatment Plant/ Sea Water to Drinking Water Machine is packed in woodencase or protection warp carton.
1 - 1
2 - 3
To be negotiated
Seawater Desalination for Boat / Sea Water to Drinking Water Machine / RO Water Desalination Plant
Using imported membrane components and Danfoss high-pressure pumps and instruments, the quality guarantee for 1 year.
The seawater desalination equipment is easy to operate, has obtained “ISO9001 international quality management system” certificate.
Advanced water quality detection and control and excellent system maintenance proposal ensure that the output water quality is stable and the water production meets WHO standards.
High intelligence: our company has accumulated many years of successful experience in engineering, summed up a set of operation management model.
Long service life. Rigorous process design, fine and meticulous equipment selection, to ensure a longer service life and lower maintenance cost.
How RO system works ?
Reverse osmosis process uses semi permeable spiral wound membranes to separate and remove dissolved solids, organic, pyrogens, sub micron colloidal matter and bacteria from water. Feed water is delivered under a pressure of approximately 16 kg/cm2 through reverse osmosis membranes. Waterpermeates the minute pores of the membrane and is delivered as purified water. Impurities in the water are concentrated in the reject stream and flushed to drain. Reverse osmosis is capable of removing 90-99% of total dissolved solids (TDS), 99% of organic, including pyrogens, and 99% bacterials in the feed water.
Industrial reverse osmosis plant includes multimedia prefilter, water softener or antiscalant dosing system, dechlorination dosing system, reverse osmosis unit with semi-permeable membranes, and UV sterilizer or post chlorination as a post treatment. These machines apply the technology of reverse osmosis by transporting feed water through multimedia prefilter to remove particles that are larger than 10-micron. Then the water is injected by an antiscalant chemical to control hardness fouling that may cause damage to the membranes within the machine. These pretreatment options have the capability of removing hardness, chlorine, odors, color, iron, and sulfur. The water then continues into the reverse osmosis unit where a high-pressure pump applies extreme pressure to the highly concentrated solution, separating the remaining salts, minerals, and impurities that the pre-filter cannot catch. Fresh, potable water comes out from the low-pressure end of the membrane while salts, minerals, and other impurities are discharged into a drain on the other end. Lastly, the water is passed through a UV sterilizer (or post chlorination) to kill any bacteria and microbes that still exist in the water.
The multi-media water filter systems operate for much longer periods of time (five or more times as long at the same filtration rate) before backwashing is necessary because the bed can hold more turbidity. Turbidity is trapped and held throughout the entire bed depth, rather than the top one or two inches.
Multi-media filtration is much better suited for use in a closed pressure tank since cracking of the bed, and subsequent breakthrough of turbidity is virtually eliminated and the need for visual inspection is unnecessary. The use of pressure tanks (rather than open basins or filters) is an obvious advantage for point-of-use filtration and could also be of real importance in the filtration of small community water supplies. More rapid filtration flow rates in multi-media filtration allow the use of smaller diameter tanks with equal or better results. A very high degree of clarity is achieved in the filtered water because of the fact that the finer particles of garnet at the bottom trap finer turbidity particles.
Another important advantage is that multi-media water filters can clarify water at a much higher flow rate than a single-media sand filter. This is 14 to 15 gpm per square foot of bed area, as compared to 2 gpm per square foot of bed area. This is a very important difference in the production of filtered water.
Filter Media Types:
1. Manganese Greensand media is treated siliceous material for treating water containing iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide through oxidation.
2. Anthracite is recommended as a filter medium where additional silica in the water is not desirable and can remove lighter weight turbidity. Anthracite is typically used in applications where silica pick-up is undesireable.
3. ProSand is based on a rare natural mineral. Its unique properties radically improve the performance and cost of media filtration.
4. Calcite media is specially graded calcium carbonate compound for neutralizing acid with consistent dissolving rates for water treatment.
5. Filter AG is non-hydrous silicon dioxide with many advantages for the reduction of suspended matter. 6. Activated carbon medium is used to remove taste, odor, organic contaminants, and chlorine as well as being used in many drinking water applications.
7. Sand is the most common filter media. Generally, fine mesh sand is coupled with a course grain support bed to remove suspended solids and turbidity. Graded in various ranges, CHUNKE sand can be used as filtration medium or underbedding depending on particle size and application.
8. Gravel has a highly spherical shape that promotes good flow and even distribution in support beds.
9. Multimedia is required when maximum quality water is required and unwanted sediment is too small to be removed by standard media. It consists of multiple layers of increasing grain size to remove sediment as small as 10 microns.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ? A: Yes, we are a manufacture with designing, manufacturing, marketing and exporting.We have experience over 20 years.Our plant is 3000m³.
Q: What's the information you need to know before order? A: what's your raw water ? B: what's the capacity per hour of the equipment ? C: What’s the application of purifier water ?
Q:Which machine should I choose? A:It depends on your raw water quality and your requirements.
Q: What is your terms of payment ? A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 40% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q: How long is your delivery time? A: Generally it is 15-30 days, Depends on your project. Q:How can you control the quality and delivery? A:Production strictly according to CE / ISO standards. B:All our machines will be tested before packaging. wooden packaing is strong and safety for long delivery. Q:What’s your warranty? A:Our warranty is 1 year. But normally, our machine can work 5 years before repair.