ADE WU Fashion Women Sunglasses Cat Eye Sunglasses Women Brand Designer Sunglasses

Feedback Ratings
  • 12-49 Pieces
    US $4.30
  • 50-99 Pieces
    US $4.00
  • >=100 Pieces
    US $3.80
Lenses Color:
Brown
- + available
Red
- + available
Blue
- + available
Black
- + available
Pink
- + available
Silver
- + available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping:
Please confirm the quantity of the goods.
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
GX
Model Number:
STY3003
Style:
Fashion Sunglasses
Lenses Material:
PC
Frame Material:
Alloy
Age:
Unisex
Lenses Optical Attribute:
Gradient
Frame Color:
various
Use::
protect from the strong sunshine
MOQ::
100Pcs/Color
Payment::
30% T/T deposit,balanced see the copy of B/L
Delivery time::
10-20 days after receiving 30% deposit
Packing::
1pc/opp bag ,12pcs/inner box ,300Pcs/Carton.

 

Product Description

 

 

 Model No: STY3003
 Material: Frame: Metal Lens:AC
 Colors: 9 colors(pantone color accept for OEM)
 MOQ: 1pcs
 Package: 1pc/poly bag,12pcs/inner box,300pcs/ctn
 Port: Ningbo/Shanghai
 Term: EXW/FOB
 Payment: Seaure payment(Trade assurance,western union,T/T for OEM)
 Delivery time: Shipping in 48 hours after getting payment(20 workdays for OEM)
 Certifications: FDA,CE,Drop ball test,UV400
 Hs code: 90041000(sunglass)
 Dimension: 53/20/140mm

 

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

Our Services

 

For sample :

We can provide free samples, but you need to pay for the shipping.

 

For order:

We need to receive 30% deposit for your order before production,and we can send the sample first if you need to check the quality. We need the rest 70% payment for balance before shipping.

 

After-saler service :

After receiving the goods,if you have any questions, you can find us, we will do our best to help you.

 

FAQ

 

1.Whats your MOQ for doing my logo?

Our MOQ is 300pcs for one model. Colors can be mixed as long as they are in stock.

Notice: we do frame logo only for 300pcs orders.

 

2.How to pay?

For small MOQ OEM, we offer secure payment, western union and T/T.

 

3.How many days can I get goods if I print my logo?

Usually it takes 15 workdays after getting your payment. 

 

4.Whats for shipping?

Normally DHL,UPS,EMS and FedEx.

 

5.Whats the warranty?

We are very confident to our products. Before sending out, we will check every one and pack them well. 

But to avoid any subsequent trouble, please check your goods once you get them and

let us know the details if there is any damaged ones so that we can solve it accordingly

 

After-saler service

 

Name: Crystal hu

Skype: wellfuloptical002

Whatspp:+86 18857983827

QQ: 2880186662

Yiwu Guoxuan Commodity Co., Ltd.