Shishi Fancheng E-Commerce Co., Ltd. was established on June 26, 2013. The registered place is located in Lingshi Commercial Building, Lingshi Village, Lingxiu Town, Shishi City, Quanzhou City, Fujian Province. The scope includes sales through the Internet and physical stores: clothing, accessories, shoes and hats. ; garment processing and production; self-employed and agent import and export business of various commodities and technologies.
We are a men's clothing manufacturer that relies on the rapid development of e-commerce. We are familiar with the e-commerce platform and provide you with the most suitable pictures and styles. If you run a platform like Amazon, Wish, Independent, etc., you can try to work with us! We have an independent team of designers, and we have a deep inventory of more than 100,000 pieces. The maximum output of jackets per day can reach 5,000 pieces per day. If there is strength to sell, we don't have to worry about shortage of goods! Our company can authorize the use of the US trademark QIQICITI and the rate of return is very low. Look forward to working with you!
1. Do I need to come to your factory to order?Welcome to visit our office and factory! But if this is out of your budget, do not worry; we can do everything through email, phone and post.
2. Which textiles/fabrics can you work with?We're good at making knitted clothes, woven clothes is also OK for us. It's your choice and we could advice you if you wish for. We're able to work with most kinds of materials.
3. What kind of techniques are you good at?
Beading, embroidery, printing, garment dyed, etc.
4. Can I order samples first and then place the bulk order?Yes, we understand that customers want samples firstly, and then need a sales period to collect orders from their customers. This is not a problem; however, we will ask the customer for a small deposit of the bulk order. This deposit will be reimbursed when placing the bulk order.
5. Can I put my own label and logo on the clothes? Yes, and you have two options: 1) Sending your label design to us and we make them for you, but you will need to meet our MOQ 2) Sending your finished labels to us and we put them on the clothes (free of charge), but you will need to meet our MOQ