Weld jewelry and polish acrylic and other heat treatment
China Supplier New Condition kit oxygen hydrogen lab gas generator for welding
AC220V+/-10% or AC110V+/-10%
1.Micro Flame Polisher, is used in jewelry welding industry widely, as well as crystal crafts polishing. The 2800℃ high temperature can polish the acrylic and crystal crafts rapidly, make the edge quite smooth.
2. Micro Flame Polisher is hydrogen-oxygen equipment, it take water as fuel, which is low cost and environmental. Its operation is easy and safe.
1. Heat treatment for metal parts.
2. Weld the hinge of spectacles rim.
3. Seal the injection glass bottle, confirming to GMP industrial standard.
4. Fuse the lead or tin alloy plate for storage battery.
5. Cut and fuse quartz or fine parts etc.
6. Peel off FPC of computer, fuse LED chip and thermocouple.
7. Weld jewelry made of gold, silver, copper, lead, tin casting etc, such as stud, safety pin, chain etc.
8. Comparing with Diamond Edge Polishing Machine, it can polish irregular shape acrylic products, and lower cost.
1. The electric tank is made of high quality stainless steel, safe and durable.
2. The transformer is made of copper loops, high performance and long lifespan.
3. The machine take water as fuel, which is obtained easily, cheap, stored safely and environment protective.
4. After polished by the machine, the acrylic (organic glass, PMMA) workpiece has smooth and shiny edge.
5. Low working voltage, cut off automatically beyond the set voltage, safe operation.
6. Equipped with anti-back fire valve, avoid explode absolutely and make sure safe operation.
Package (Free-fumigation wooden case):
Warranty and after sale service:
1. 12 months dating from buyer receiving the machine.
2. During warranty period, if some part is broken or damaged due to manufacturing defect, we will provide new one free cost to replace.
3. When warranty period is expired, if some part is broken or damaged, you can buy new from our company.
4. We provide you free cost technical supporting during the whole lifespan of the machines.