Appliance Paint, Boat Paint, Building Coating, Car Paint, Electrical Insulating Varnish, Furniture Paint, Paper Coating, Plastic Coating, Road Marking Paint, Rubber Coating
Packaging & Delivery
180kg/drum or 900kg/IBC
To lower the viscosity of liquid epoxy resin, to be used as floor material, concrete repairing material, filling material
1. Description: XY-748 is an aliphatic glycidyl ether which is made from C12~14 alkyl alcoholand Epichlorohydrin by scientific technique, its Chemical name is C12~14 alkyl glycidyl ether(AGE).
Physical and Chemical Character: Colorless Transparent Liquid, no irritant smell, low toxic, low volatility, specific gravity(25 °C): 0.89, boiling point: >200°C,
flash burning point: >90°C.
Structural Formula: C12~14H25~29OCH2(CHCH2)O,
CAS Number: 68609-97-2
2. Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
Viscosity, mPaS (25°C)
Epoxide equivalent, g/eq
Epoxy value, eq/100g
Hydrolyzable chloride, eq/100g
Inorganic chlorine, eq/100g
To lower the viscosity of liquid epoxy resin, to be used as floor material, concrete repairing material, filling material, flexility material, embedding material, to be used in diluent and tougheness improvement, and winding–forming.
- Packed in 20 kg/barrel or 180 kg/barrel, or 900kgs/ IBC container.
- Storage and transportation must conform to basic requirements of normal chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area. Keep away from ignition sources, heat and flame and sunlight.
- It is necessary to maintain insulated (tightly seal) after use, in order to avoid negative influence arousing from moisture absorption.