1.Materail:Strickly control of material selection , meet clients request
2.In-prosess inspection:detect product after each process finished
3.Final inspection :stricly quality test before items are packed
1-2 weeks for samples,3-4 weeks for mass production
1. Material to process: aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, brass, lucite, bakelite.
2. Precision: 0.010-0.005mm
3. Equipments: CNC lathe, processing center, miller, cylindrical bore grinder, surface form grinder, punching machine, etc.
4. Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.
5. We are able to supply sheet metal, mechanical parts machining, surface treatment such as anodize and plating according to our customers' requirement.
6. Our products have been exported to Japan, America, Canada, England and Belgium, and we can assure the quality.
7. We have the ability to communicate with English and Chinese
Q. How can I get the accurate price? A. There are some basic specs we need to know for price calculate, that are:3D drawings in STP, IGS, X-T format are avaialble, Please suggest us your quantity too.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q I have an idea for a new product, but don't know if it can be manufactured. Can you help? A Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q What type of mould tool do I need? A Mould tools can be either single impression (one part at a time)or multi-impression(2, 4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single impression tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10,000 parts per year whereas multi-impression tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
Q If I've decided to go ahead with my project. How long will it take to get the trial shot sample? A. It will take 3-8 weeks to have the tooling manufactured which depend on the part's complexity and the number of impressions(single or multi). After the tooling is completed, you can expect delivery of trial shot samples within2-3 days.
Packaging Shipping 1. For mold: After assemble and clear mold, we have anti-rust paint or grease on mold, the cover it with thin film and place it into a stable wooden box. 2. For plastic product: will wrap each part up with semi-transparent thin foam and/or put it into plastic bag, then place then into cartons to prevent scratches