notice Note: Always contact your supplier to determine if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. close

Dash Cam Suppliers dash cam 4k wifi gps Car Vehicle Dvr Dash Cam

$36.00 / Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order)
Color:
$36.00
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
15 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 5000 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 10000 Pieces)
Car rearview camera QA (Min. Order: 1 Pieces) Less
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
CMD
Model Number:
D700S or OEM
Warranty:
12 Months
Pixel:
5 Million
Type:
HD
Camera:
2-way
Specification:
ISO9001
Park monitor:
collision boot recording
SD Card Memory Size:
32G
Video Resolution:
High Definition
Style:
Data Recorder
System:
YunOS android based
Item:
D700S or OEM car rearview camera

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
20X7X7 cm
Single gross weight:
0.500 kg
Package Type:
Depends on the specific amount of the products. Standard box or gift box for car rearview camera
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 1 >1
Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated

1080p Hd Car Cam

you may like

Product name:

user manual fhd 1080p car camera dvr video recorde car black box

 

Brief description

 

Display2.31 inch LCD
ResolutionFront cam : 720P/1080P + rear cam : VGA (640*480)
CompressionMJPG
Powerbuilt in 300mA lithium polymer battery
Park monitorcollision boot recording
Memorymax support 32G Micro SD card
Applicationdash camera
Colorblack
SystemYunOS android based
ItemCMD700S car rearview camera
LanguageEnglish/Simplified Chinese
Packing ListCar DVR machine x1, Car Charger x1(3.5
meters), User Manual
x1,Warranty Card x1, 3M
Adhesive Bracket x1
 
Features
G-sensor
Emergency recording
Loop recording
Full screen reversing video
Support Front and Back, PIP image mode switch
 
Product Description

 

Company Workshop

 

Certifications

 

CONTACT US

 

Company Information

 

FAQ

1. Price based on FOB Shenzhen, not include a memory card

2. Delivery time: 25 days after receipt your P.O with 30% deposited
3. Payment: 30% T/T in advance at P.O time, the rest 70% paid before shipment
4. Warranty: one year for customer after-sales service.
5.Quotation Validity:15 days.
6.Exchange rate: CNY/USD=6.75
7. MOQ is 500PCS for OEM.