AT-90DH Specification and Functional Characteristics
1) Power Consumption:90W
2) Input Voltage:220VAC±10% 50Hz (110V60Hz selectable)
3) Output Voltage:24VAC
4) Temperature Range:100℃~500℃(212℉~932℉)
5) Temperature-correcting Range:-50℃~+50℃(-58℉~+122℉)
6) Temperature Stability:±2℃(Still air and no load)
7) Temperature Accuracy:±10℃
8) Setting Mode:Keying adjustment and immediate access
9) Password Scope:001~999
10) Dormant Time:1~99 minutes(No dormancy at the point of 0 minute)
11) Dormant Temperature:200℃(temperature at the tip of soldering iron in the dormant state)
12) Tip to Ground Impedance<2Ω
13) Tip to Ground Voltage<2mV
14) Physical Dimension of Principal Machine :175(L)×115(W)×95(H)mm
15) Net Weight:Approximately. 2.3Kg
1) HD LCD, backlight LCD, visualized process control and easy to operate.
2) Silver alloy as heat conducting material, heat exchange mode, and very fast temperature returning.
3) Temperature rises to 350℃ in 10 seconds after starting up.
4) Immediate temperature access function and quick switch of service temperature.
5) Auto sleep and password locking.
6) Separate design between soldering iron and heating core, thus saving on use-cost.
7) Handy handgrip and comfort to use.
8) Fault display warning function.