The ground auger is widely used for planting digging in the seedling garden greening projects on slope, sand, and hard land, the peripheral unearthed of digging up big trees, digging holes of fence buried pile, fertilization burrowed of fruit trees, intertilling and weeding of landscaping projects, etc. The ground auger digs not less than 80 pits/h, and can dig 640 pits one day counted by 8 working hours, that is, it works more than 30 times as much as manual work. For intertilling and weeding, the digging width is greater than 50 centimeters, and the area is not less than 800 square meters/h, really accomplishing full automatic operation process.
Advantages of Ground Auger
1. The ground auger is composed of small general gasoline engine, gearbox and drilling tool specially designed. It is suitable for punching on land, frozen soil, and ice layer, and is widely used in gardens, planting, planting trees, geophysical exploration, road construction, etc.
2. The drill is made of manganese steel synthetic, and is more hard, adapting to working on hard soil, super hard soil, clay, frozen soil,etc.
3. It can select drills of varied specifications according to tree species to meet the user's needs. 4. It frees people from heavy manual labour, is widely used in planting trees, planting fruit forest, the fence, and fruit trees fertilization in autumn, etc, and is suitable for all kinds of terrain, high efficiency, easy to carry and field operation. 5. lt can be operated by a single man as well as double persons, economic and practical.
1) Personal safety: no adding gasoline indoors , take strict precautions against fire; no closing to the drill while the machine is being operated; be sure to stop the machine while cleaning or checking.
2) Machinery safety: be sure to clean up the sundries on the lawn before starting the ground auger to ensure safety operation of the machine .
Ground Auger Technical Parameters
FORM OF CARBURETOR
MIXED FUEL RATIO
φ40 φ60 φ80 φ100 φ150
As the degree of soil's dry and wet, using experience and drill pipe's specification are different, the pore-forming speed digging on the frozen soil and ice layer will slow down 1 time.
We are professinal manufacture for garden tools. Our main products is brush cutter,ground drill, water pump,chain saw, mutil-tools, tiller,etc,.
We have strong technological advantages, complete producer's equipment and perfect testing technology.
1- Provide RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT Service,For Customer Exclusive Model; 2- Provide OEM and ODM Service; 3- More Than 8 Years,Professional Power Tools Experience; 4- Welcome Small And Big Size Customer Orders; 5- 100% QC Inspection Before Shipment; 6- After-sales-service With 12 Months Warranty(only the core parts) 7- With Great Garden you are not alone after your purchase.Full AfterSales phone and email support.
Packaging & Shipping
1. When can I get the quotation ?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality. If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample cost. But the sample cost can be refundable after you place an order in the future.
4. Can I add my logo on the carton and stickers?
A:Yes, we can do OEM service, but you need send your carton & sticker design to us.
5. What is your MOQ?
A: Normally, we do not have MOQ. If you need do OEM, the MOQ is 500 pcs.
6. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
A: PDF, PSD, EPS, Core Draw, high resolution JPG
7. How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 2-5 days.
8. What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 15 to 20 days.
9. What is your terms of payment?
A: By T/T, 30% at first, 70% after loading or see the copy of bill of loading.
10. What is your terms of delivery?
A: We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.