It is the most advanced and safe technology in drying field, no radiation and noise,smart PLC control, full auto working ways, save your much time and costs on it.
timber drying kiln working principle is to heat the timber uniformly and quickly, with the advanced hydraulic pressure system and vacuum drying system, the drying quality is very good, no bend or crack.Completely dry all kind of wood in different area of world.
1. To dry all kinds of wood in board type, slab type, cant type, timber type etc..
2. To dry all kinds of wood in veneer type.
3. To dry all kinds of wood in bending type.
HF Vacuum Wood Drying Kiln DX-8.0 Model Size
Type of work
Full automatic and samrt PLC controlled HF vacuum working system
8.64 cubic meter
6800 x 1750 x 1750 mm
7600 x 2000 x 2090 mm
6000 x 1200 x 1200 mm
Max length of wood
Full automatic feeding type
1 x 40HQ
1) Simple structure in linear type, easy in installation and maintation.
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in generator parts, electric parts and operation parts.
3) Advanced hydraulic system to prevent any bend and break.
4) Running in a high automatization and intellectualization, no pollution.
5) National Patent Approval, the most advanced HF vacuum drying system.
Name: HF Generator---Touch Screen
Advanced component guarantees customer usage, easy to see and operate.
Name: Hydraulic System Advanced and high strength press system to avoid any bend and break, and to ensure the drying quality.
Name: Timber Cart
Full Auto feeding mode, easy to operate, save much labor cost, and improve working efficiency.
Name: Square drying oven
High frequency vacuum drying oven, square type design, this is good to keep vacuum and make the best drying quality. And we have National Patent Approval, only us can produce this type in China.
Customer: USA Wood: Eastern Cottonwood Moisture: 75% - 8% or lower Thickness: 70mm Drying time: 4 days
Customer: Indonesia Wood: Mahogany Moisture: 60% - 8% or lower Thickness: 730mm Drying time: 5 days
Customer: UK Wood: oak Moisture: 70% - 10% or lower Thickness: 50mm Drying time: 5 days
Customer: Thailand Wood: Teak Moisture: 60% - 10% or lower Thickness: 50mm Drying time: 4 days
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.