Hand tools stipping coaxial cables(RG58/59/6) HT-332 Stripper
1.For non-welding and standard electrical connection.
2.All the components are made of special steel, treated by special quenching and annealing.
3.It is with the characteristics of long life, accurate bore diameter and good crimping effect.
4.Accurate adjustment before ex works delivery
5.Due to best handle grasping position, light and compact structure and handle design ensure
perfect crimping effect.
6.Life time more than 30,000times
7.The head of the mouth tool has beeb polished.
Stripping length: This stripper can strip cable in four lengths 4,6.8, and 12mm.The stripping length is preset to 6mm.If you want to other lengths,you may adjust the blade’s position.
Blades’ Depth:You may use the hex wrench,which is install on the bottom of the tool to adjust the blades’ depth.Insert the hex wrench into the blade depth adjuster on the bottom of the stripper,then rotate the hex wrench clockwise (to cut small cable) or counterclockwise ( to cut larger cable).Repeat above steps to set the other blade.
1. The V-block is reversible.Use hex wrench to push the V-block out of the housing,align the character on the V-block with the arrow,then insert the V-block into its housing.The indicated arrow →recommended the RG cable size mark in front of the V-block,6=RG6(5C2V),8=RG58(3C2V),9=RG59/62 D=RG.174(for HT-332D).
2. Press the knurled portion on the upper jaw to open the tripper’s jaws.
3. Insert the cable you want to strip through the V-block until the cable reaches the V-shaped cable guide.Then release the upper jaw to close the jaw.
4. Insert your index finger into the tripper’s finger ring,turn the stripper clockwise 1-4 times.The cable’s insulation is cut while you turn the stripper.
5. Open the jaws and remove the cable.Pull away the outer jacket and dieelectric to expose the inner conductor.