High Density Red Laser Gen 5 GRD, R HN-RD, Imagesetting Film
Do not expose film to white light
(1) Good dot reproduction
The dot gain is small, convenient to calibrate, to guarantee very good dot linear.
(2 )Wide spectral sensitivity range
Imagesetting Film RL-100E is suitable for imagesetters with laser light sources of 632.8nm, 633nm, 635nm, 650nm, 670nm and 675nm.s.
(3) Extra-hard tone formulation design
RL-IIN Imagesetting Film's contrast coefficient with maximum density above 4.5 is so high that the dot formed is clean and hard, and its resolution is high while fog is low.
(4) Suitable for high temperature processing
It is suitable for high temperature rapid processing. Developing is fast and the ideal density can be achieved in a short time. It also has a wide developing latitude.
(5)Loading in bright room
Huaguang HG-2000 or HG--963l chemicals for graphic-arts film are recommended.
Developing Temperature: 34~38°c
Developing Time: 30"~40"
Fixing Temperature: better to be identical to developing.
SPEC.: Recording Film HN-Laser + Laser Diode Red 633-675nm
They are widely used for offset printing, screen printing.
Packing: 4 rolls/carton
Shelf-life: 18 months
1. If the gross weight of imagesetting film is lower than 50kgs, you can choose it by Express Courier Service, like DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS etc.
2. If the gross weight of imagesetting film is more than 50kgs, you can choose it by Air.
3. If the gross weight of imagesetting film is more than 500kgs, you can choose it by Sea.