1.Detailed Introduction of Industrial Bag House Dust Collector:
1) The definition of Bag house dust collector:
Bag house dust collector is one of the most efficient and cost effective types of dust collectors available and it can achieve a collection efficiency of more than 99% for very fine particles. This is due to dust particles loading on the filtration media, helping to block other particles as they approach in the air stream.
2) How to tell a Bag house dust collector from other dust collector types?
In a bag house dust collector, contaminated air enters and passes through variably efficient media filtration bags. These bags can consist of a number of different materials, woven together to form a cross-hatched pattern of filter media. Some dust is more abrasive than others, so there are more durable bags available for particles, such as concrete and asphalt dust, diatomacious earth, granite, and many other types of Bag house Dust Collectors.
3) Mechanical Shaker In this type of dust collector, the filter bags are shaken as they become more agglomerated with dust particles, preventing dust re-entrainment. This keeps the filters from achieving potential maximum efficiency, but reduces maintenance time and filter replacement cost. The design simplicity of the mechanical shaker type bag house dust collector is one of the reasons it is so popular in today's industry.
4)Reverse Air Airflow is created both clockwise and counter-clockwise in this type of dust collector to filter out the contaminants. The down side to using this method, however, is the amount of increased maintenance compared to other types. This maintenance is the result of dust re-entrainment on the filter bags.
5)Reverse Jet In a reverse-jet bag house dust collector, contaminants enter from the lower portion of the filter housing, where a metal cage is incorporated to support the filter bag and prevent collapse. By supplying a compressed air line to the bag house, it is possible to achieve a nearly self-running operation; as the dust collector uses the compressed air to pulse the filter bags, dust is blown down into your designated collection bin.
2.Technical Advantages of Industrial Bag House Dust Collector:
1) High efficiency and low cost
2) Quality Bags
3. Important Spare Parts of Industrial Bag House Dust Collector:
4. Application fields of Industrial Bag House Dust Collector:
It is widely used to collect, purify and remove dust in food industries, building industries, medicine, metallurgy and mine industries, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
1)We guarantee if the quality of products is different with the description we described before your placing order,we promise 100% refund.
2)We provide one-year warrantee to make sure your machine runs consistently. 3)We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacements can be shipped to you right away.
4)We take pictures of finished products before delivery.
Our Office Address and Contact Information:
Thank you for your great attention and I am looking foward to building a long-term and mutual beneficial business relationship between us!