Our Company started in 2005, is a research, production, sales into one of the small giant business, is a bicycle, electric vehicle manufacturers and suppliers of products. There are more than 200 employees and more than 50 full-time R&D personnel who have applied for nearly 20 patents of Chinese invention and won the title of "Advanced Enterprise of Scientific and Technological Innovation 2015" issued by Beijing-Tianjin Science and Technology Valley, Tianjin Demonstration Industrial Park, the first batch of municipal high-tech industrial development zones and the National Torch Program New Material Industry Base. The company set up a "carbon fiber Key Laboratory" in April 2016. The company has several production lines specializing in the production and assembly of bicycles, electric bicycles and electric tricycles. There are aluminum alloy workshop manufacturing workshop, paint painting workshop and vehicle assembly workshop, with an annual output of 1 million 800 thousand vehicles. Products sell well in many countries around the world.
TATA International has been involved in the bicycle trade for more than a decade, exporting bicycle and bicycle components to Africa, SAARC and the Middle East. The company has a fully equipped testing facility in Ludhiana, where stringent quality control procedures are executed. Tata International has exported bicycles to the Rapid Programme in Africa for the World Bicycle Relief (WBR). The WBR bicycle has been especially designed by Tata International for WBR.
Hero Motocorp Ltd.
Hero Motocorp Ltd., is an Indian motorcycle and scooter manufacturer based in New Delhi, India. The company is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world,and also in India, where it has a market share of about 46% in the two-wheeler category. The 2006 Forbes list of the 200 World's Most Respected Companies has Hero Honda Motors ranked at #108. On 31 March 2013, the market capitalisation of the company was 30,800 crore (US$4.3 billion).
During the 1980s, the company introduced motorcycles that were popular in India for their fuel economy and low cost. A popular advertising campaign based on the slogan 'Fill it – Shut it – Forget it' that emphasised the motorcycle's fuel efficiency helped the company grow at a double-digit pace since inception. In 2001, the company became the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and globally.Now we have a good relationship
American Bicycle Exhibition
Russian Bicycle Exhibition
Shanghai Bicycle Exhibition
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
We support custom (OEM) products, Click →Contact Us
1. Q: Can I get some samples? A: We are honored to offer you samples for quality check.
2. Q: Do you have the products in stock? A: No. All bikes are to be produced according to your order including samples
3. Q: What's the delivery time? A: It usually takes about 25 working days to produce an order from MOQ to 40HQ container. But it's negotiable.
4. Q: Can I mix different models in one container? A: Yes, different models can be mixed in one container, but the quantity of each model should not be less than MOQ.
5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control? A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it's packed for shipment.
6. Q:What's your warranty terms? A: We offer different warranty time for different products. Please contact with us for detailed warranty terms.