PVDF, PE, film covering, mirror, wire-drawing, etc.
Aluminium Composite Panel.
The first aluminum composite panel in China was made on July 18, 1995 in Huaertai.
Our Fire-Resistant Aluminum Composite Panel is a composite material made of aluminum and non-combustible mineral filled core. Though the core material does contain a small amount of combustible polyethylene, the main ingredient of the non-combustible mineral filled core does not permit the proliferation of flame and restricts smoke. It is a fire-safe material that passes mandatory requirements for exterior and interior application.It is an ideal material for external claddings, roof of pedestrian passage and other architectural applications.
Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP) & Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) is a widely-used term describing flat panels that consist of a non-aluminium core bonded between two aluminium sheets. Aluminium sheets can be coated with PVDF or Polyester paint. ACPs are frequently used for external cladding of buildings (building facades), for insulation and for signage.
1) Panel thickness: a) 4mm (standard) b) 5 - 6mm available upon requests
2) Aluminum skin thickness: a) 0.50 x 0.50mm b) 0.45 x 0.45mm c) 0.40 x 0.40mm d) 0.30 x 0.30mm e) 0.20 x 0.20mm
3) Width: a) 1,220mm (standard) b) Maximum width is 1,600mm c) Other widths available upon requests
4) Length: a) 2,440mm (standard) b) Up to 6,000mm (recommended)
Becker or PPG PVDF
Out door 15- 20years
Quality management systems:
GB/T19001-2008 idt ISO 9001:2008
Corrosion Resisting, Fire Protection, High Temperature Resistance, Sound Insulation, Waterproof
1) Fireproof and water resistant, excellent heat and sound insulation
2) Excellent surface flatness and smoothness
3) Superior weather, corrosion and pollutant resistance
4) Even coating, various colors
5)Super peeling strength
6) Superior impact resistance
7) Lightweight and easy to process
8) Easy to maintain.
1) Building exterior curtain walls
2) Decoration and renovation additions for old buildings
3) Decoration of interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies
4) Shop door decoration
5) Advertisement board display platforms and signboards
6) Wallboards and ceilings for tunnels
7) Industrial materials and materials for vehicles and boats