Hottest sales 100% bamboo wooden sunglasses wholesale china factory dropshipping sunglasses 1 piece

Feedback Ratings
  • 1-9 Pieces
    US $22.00
  • 10-99 Pieces
    US $18.00
  • 100-199 Pieces
    US $16.00
  • >=200 Pieces
    US $15.00
- + Pieces available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Please confirm the quantity of the goods.
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Ounier(custom logo)
Model Number:
Fashion Sunglasses
Lenses Material:
Frame Material:
Lenses Optical Attribute:
Frame Color:
Natural bamboo color/custom colors
Leisure Sunglasses polarized
Custom Print Engrave Logo Sunglasses
UV 400 Protection CE FDA
Custom Colors
Anti-ultraviolet Function
Frame material:
100% Natural wood
Lens material:
TAC Polarized UV400 Lenses
1 pcs
Payment term:
L/C,T/T,Western Union,Paypal,Alipay

Hottest sales 100% bamboo wooden sunglasses wholesale china factory dropshipping sunglasses 1 piece



Hello,dear buyers and friends Welome to<<OUNIER >>
         We are manufacturer,best price and high quality products will be offered to you here.

Hot sale sunglasses:

New design sunglassed:

MORE>>>sunglasses list,please kindly contact me(email/online service).



Notice: The sunglasses is made from natural bamboo/wood and is wrapped by hand, so it may  

have some natural harsh lines and a few blemishes. 

Material: Natural Wood Bamboo

Handmade, Unique, Light & Economic, Comfortable & Health





Natural wooden/Ebony,bamboo,walnut,oak,

beech,cherry,rosewood etc.

Color:Custom color is welcomed
Size:Any size can be done
Lenses:UV400 polarized lenses
Hinge:Spring hinge,3,5,7 tooth,comotec or visottica hinge available
Logo:Laser engraving,print etc.



Product Overviews


  Note:Due to 100% natural wood,there maybe some spots of the black sandalwood, but not a quality problem.Color of the pictures may be a little different from watches you get because of the computer and lights.

The difference between our company and others is that you could get the lower factory price and free shipping, and you will find that we provide the true factory directing price.



Packaging & Shipping




Notice :If need no box ,will be packed in OPP BAG








1.We ship worldwide.
2.We always keep more than 99% items in stock.
3.Delivery times vary and are dependent on your country's customs department
4.Type of shipping :China post e-packet (first choice)/DHL/Singapore parcel/FedEx.


Notice:  ePacket( 1KG) cover 10 countries: the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, France, Russia, Israel,Saudi Arabia, Norway, Ukraine. If you other types of shipping, you need to pay for a little additional fees.  



Substantial Factory




 What is the MOQ for OEM watch?

1.Pure wood watch:100pcs one model 

2.metal &wood watch :500pcs one model

What is the MOQ if I want watch with your logo?


What can I do if the quantity I want does not meet your MOQ,but I want my own logo?

1.We firmly suggest you to order more quantity,because the more you order,the price will be cheaper

2.We prepare many watches for you,the watches are with our BEWELL logo,the MOQ is 1 piece

What is the best Price?

Unite price depend on quantity,package

OEM for free?


What about package?

1.Free safe package:OPP +bubble bags

2.Bamboo box,paper box ,etc


What kind of wood do you use?

Usually: Sandalwood(red/black .green) ,maple wood, bamboo ,zebra wood 

Customized:Please tell us the wood you want

How to send the watches to my side ?

95% of goods are sent by airplane,such as DHL ,FEDEX,TNT etc

When the weight is very large,and you have plenty of time,we may ship by boat

How much is the shiping cost?

Shipping cost depend on the total weight,so please tell us which model you want,how many pieces you want,what kind of package do you want

What is the payment term?

1.Samples:100% of invoice should be paid after invoice comfirmed

2.Mass production:after you comfirm invoice,you should pay 30% as deposite,the remaining 70% should be paid before shipping

3.We accept T/T ,paypal,western union ,etc

When can I get samples?

1.If you need stock watches to check quality,you will receive it within 3 days after you pay

2.If you need your own logo,and we do not have stock,you will receive it within 15 days after you pay

What is your mass production lead time?

Within 20-35days after you pay deposit

Are you a manufacturer or trading company?

we are manufacturer for years, 11 years manufacting experience,all products pass strictly quality control,we supply OEM products with competative price and fast delivery.


More details and discount, Please contact me(email/ Online service),You will enjoy our VIP treatment of all products.