Japan Titanium platinum electrolysis water ionizer antioxidant alkaline water ionizer air purifier ionizer with hydrogen and ORP
1-11 PiecesUS $550.00
>=12 PiecesUS $200.00
- Place brand on product (example) US $2.0 / Piece
Ships within 2 days.Estimated Delivery Time: 5-10 working days
CE, EMC, GS, RoHS, UL
- Power (W):
- Voltage (V):
- Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
Sliver, Gold, OR other customized colors
4.5KG (9.9 pound)
330 X230 X125 mm (13*9*4.9inch)
Japan Titanium platinum electrolysis water ionizer antioxidant alkaline water ionizer air purifier ionizer with hydrogen and ORP
Any water is welcomes to HYDRO JAL PLUS WATER IONIZER:
The basic necessity for every living body on planet earth is water. Survival without it is impossible. Consumption of water is increasing with the increase in population. If intake of water is so essential then you should be sure that it is harmless and pure. An adult human body has 5-7% of water and only 20% of it can be used to keep your body well hydrated. If the water percentage is not maintained it causes dehydration which will result in low blood pressure, dizziness, excessive thirst, fatigue, nausea and headache. Pure intake of water is very necessary. Medically it has been proved that consumption of alkaline water prevents our body from diseases and its anti-oxidants properties are more beneficial than vitamin A, C, D, selenium and carotene. Alkaline water can be produced by using water ionizer, putting alkaline ingredients in water and by using a water distiller. Alkaline water benefits can be achieved by drinking this water, adding to your beverages or cooking food in it.
WHAT DOES A WATER IONIZER DO?
A home water ionizer filters and conditions water using electrolysis. When in use, the system produces ionized or electrically charged water that has different chemical properties than the original tap water. Taking filtered tap water in, the system outputs both alkaline or reduced water (water with concentrated OH- ions); and acidic or oxidized water (water with concentrated H+ ions) through separate exhaust ports. The water produced provides many health benefits for animals and human when consumed and that has many other beneficial household uses. A home water ionizer also protects your health by also filtering your drinking water. It ensures that the water you drink and cook with is properly conditioned, clean and healthy.
WHY IS DRINKING WATER FROM A HOME IONIZER BENEFICIAL TO OUR HEALTH?
Scientific, peer-reviewed literature usually refers to ionized water as "electrolyzed reduced water", or ERW. Scientific research and literature has shown that ERW exhibits strong health-enhancing benefits. Most importantly, it has an antioxidant effect. This is due to the presence negative hydrogen ions. H-ions are present in the water in a clustered form, wherein each negative hydrogen ion is surrounded by a cage (or cluster) of water molecules. The ionized water also shows a reduced cluster size and reduced surface tension. The reduced cluster size and reduced surface tension, which are created by the presence of the H-ion, are also believed to have beneficial health effects when the water is consumed.
The electrolysis treatment makes three important changes to the water chemistry:
1. Electrolysis changes the ORP value of tap water from +500mv to -150~-800mv.
-- Alkaline (Reduced) water carries a slight negative electrostatic charge (surplus electrons). This – ORP (Redox Potential) provides a powerful antioxidant benefit to when consumed. It helps scavenge and neutralize harmful free radicals that are associated with aging and health problems.
Ionized Alkaline (Reduced) water with ORP values of -250 to -350 mV, donates its electrons to unstable oxygen radicals and blocks the interaction of the active oxygen with normal molecules. This reduces the active oxygen (AO) and renders it harmless. Undamaged biological molecules are less susceptible to infection and disease. Ionized Reduced water also inhibits excessive fermentation in the digestive tract by reducing indirectly metabolites such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, histamines, indoles, phenols and scatoles, resulting in a cleaner stool within days after reduced water is taken on a regular basis. In 1965, the Ministry of Welfare of Japan announced that reduced water obtained from electrolysis can prevent abnormal fermentation of intestinal microbes. The -ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) value of ionized water is a measure of the antioxidant benefit. The more negative the ORP value, the more scavenging benefit.
2. Electrolysis changes the pH value of the water
- Alkaline water helps balance the body chemistry and maintain optimal pH levels. Drinking alkaline water improves the body's ability to buffer acids and flush acidic residues.
The pH level of tissues, body fluids and organs is tightly regulated. The body maintains a blood pH level at around 7.35 -7.45. Enzymes and other proteins function properly within this optimum pH range. Acidifying foods in our diet (such as meats, starches, sugars, alcohol and other processed food products), or other environmental may stress the body to maintain a pH balance within this optimal pH range. The body uses many methods to maintain pH values within the optimal range. Mostly importantly, it relies on high pH fluids, such as water, that act as solvents to neutralize acid residues. It also utilizes electrolyte buffers like sodium, calcium and potassium to bind acids, that are then removed through the urine. But some of the methods it uses to adjust pH may have negative effects in the long term. People with a generally trending acidic physique tend have a weaker immune system and may experience a general physical deterioration, emotional tension & trepidation, poor metabolism, weaker excretion system, and a propensity to constipation. Long term suffers are also prone to illnesses such as hepatitis, cancer, palsy, hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, nervousness disease and others. Regular use of Alkaline drinking water can help flush acidic residue from the body and help restore our optimal pH balance. In countries around the world, many cities sterilize their water with Chlorine. Chlorine causes drinking water to become acidic. Alkaline water also contains many beneficial mineral ions like calcium, magnesium, potassium and other beneficial trace minerals. These electrolytes carry a (-) charge that improves the absorption rate in the body.
3. Electrolysis temporarily alters the molecular structure of the water
–- Promotes better Hydration
The bonds between the water molecules are fragmented and the cluster size of the molecule becomes temporarily smaller. This smaller molecule cluster size allows for better absorption by the body. This promotes better hydration and quicker recovery from fatigue.
Other Benefits of Alkaline Water include:
1. Cleansing the liver – Alkaline water has been shown to increase levels of antioxidants that protect the liver and help it work more efficiently.
2. Lowering Cholesterol Levels – research has shown that drinking alkaline water can reduce your cholesterol level, while increasing the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.
3. Weight Loss - Alkaline water can help the body rid itself of stored fatty acids. Drinking water naturally suppresses the appetite and helps the body metabolize fat.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WATER PURIFIER AND WATER IONIZER?
Water purifier is usually a basic device for home use that filters chemicals and impurities. Purifiers are unable to change the pH values, ORP values or the structure of water molecules. A water ionizer uses electrolysis to alter water pH and ORP values and molecular cluster structures of the water. It conditions the water chemistry for the user. The pH value of the output can be selected for different uses; drinking, cooking, washing, healing, etc.
WHAT IMPORTANT FEATURES DO WATER IONIZERS HAVE?
Water Ionizers have the following important features that separate product levels and prices:
1. User interfaces displays: IonTech Ionizers vary from units with simple monochrome LCD panels and mylar buttons; to more sophisticated touch panel screens showing various unit functions.
2. Number of Electrolysis Plates: IonTech Ionizers may vary with units having 3,5, 9 or even 11 plates depending on quality and price. More plates means the pH value can be adjusted through a larger range and the ORP value has a higher attainable range.
3. Plate, membrane & filter materials: Different manufactures use different grades of materials for these 3 critical components. IonTech products use Japanese inspected and certified plates and ceramic membranes. Our activated charcoal filters are NSF approved.
4. System Settings: IonTech Ionizers have various system and user settings that are adjustable from the control panel. These include; electrolysis levels, pH adjustment, cleaning, usage monitors and others.
5. Switching-Mode Power Supply (SMPS), power saving, greater efficiency.
PH AND ORP ARE TWO VERY IMPORTANT MEASUREMENTS TO ASSESS THE CHEMISTRY AND SUITABILITY OF DRINKING WATER.
pH (Potential Hydrogen)
The pH value of an aqueous solution is measured on a scale of 0 to 14 with extreme acidity being 0 and extreme alkaline being 14. pH values represent the hydrogen ion (H+ and OH- ions) activity within the solution and reflect the tendency of hydrogen ions within the solution to interact with other components of the solution. Pure (neutral) water contains equal concentrations of H+ and OH- ions and has a pH around 7 at 25 °C (77 °F). This pH value varies with temperature. When an acid is dissolved in water, the water will contain a higher concentration of H+ ions and the pH will decrease to less than 7 (if at 25 °C (77 °F)). When an alkaline is dissolved in water, the water will contain a higher concentration of OH- ions and the pH will increase to more than 7 (if at 25 °C (77 °F)).
ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential or Redox Potential)
ORP is a measure of the presence of oxidizing or reducing agents in a solution. During a reaction between components in a solution, there is a tendency to transfer electrons between the components. The component with a lower (more negative) ORP will have a tendency to lose an electron and is said to be "reduced". The component with a higher (more positive) ORP will have a tendency to gain electrons and is said to be "oxidized". ORP of solution is measured in millivolts (mV) with a specialized electrode meter. The more negative the OPR reading, the greater the substances' tendency to give away electrons and be reduced; the more positive the ORP reading, the greater the substances' tendency to pick up electrons and be oxidized. Ionized water units simultaneously produce water with two levels of ORP, one with a high reduction potential → alkaline water; and one with a high oxidization potential → acidic water.
HOW IS ALKALINE (REDUCED) & ACIDIC (OXIDIZED) IONIZED WATER PRODUCED?
A water ionizer electrolyzes water with direct current voltage (DCV). A special attachment re-directs tap water out of the faucet through a plastic hose into the ionizer unit. Inside, the water is first filtered through activated charcoal.
Each ionizer unit has a specially engineered electrolysis chamber equipped with platinum-coated titanium electrolysis plates. These plates are connected to a negatively(–) charged electrical terminal and a positively(+) charged electrical terminal. The filtered water flows into the chamber and is directed through a ceramic membrane that is positioned between the charged electrolysis plates. As the water flows, an electrical charge is passed through the terminals that electrifies the plates. As it flows, the water is conditioned by the electrical charge from the plates. The conditioned or 'Ionized' water then exits through two ports; (an alkaline port and an acidic port). Cations are attracted to the negatively charged plate to produce cathodic water (reduced water). Anions, negatively charged ions, are attracted to the positively charged plate to produce anodic water (oxidized water).
The (-) cathode attracts minerals such as sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium and others and the water surrounding the terminal becomes alkaline with an increase in hydrogen ions (H+). The anti-cathode terminal attracts ions such as oxygen, sulfuric acid, sulfur and the water surrounding the terminal becomes acidic with an increase in hydroxide ions (OH-). The reduced water produced through electrolysis not only contains an excess amount of electrons (e-), but the cluster size of the H2O molecules seems to be reduced in size from about 10 to 13 molecules per cluster to 5 to 6 molecules per cluster. The water discharged from the alkaline port has a higher pH value and contains minerals, like Calcium and Magnesium, that are in a form that is more suitable for the body to assimilate.
Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and other minerals can normally be found in drinking water. But these minerals in are complex, inorganic and very stable. These are not easily assimilated by the body. However, minerals in ionized water are separated into ions with (-)ORP. These ions unite with the acidic residues with positive ions. They act as buffering agents that are easily assimilated and eliminated by our bodies.
WHAT ARE HOUSEHOLD USES FOR IONIZED WATER?
Ionized water has several household uses. Alkaline water can be used for drinking, cooking, washing food (removes oil and dirt) and cleaning. Acidic water can be used for washing food (removes chemicals), washing, bathing, and as an antiseptic.
Reduced Water: Alkaline
1. Drinking - Alkaline water after exercise is more effective at replenishing the body's electrolyte balance than other waters because of its smaller water molecular cluster. It is more easily absorbed by the body. It also helps combat fatigue and promotes recuperation. ½ a glass an hour before bedtime also is said to improve sleep.
2. Cooking - Alkaline water allows rice and other grains to absorb water more easily. Food cooks faster because of the smaller water molecules in ionized water. Alkaline water also enhances natural taste.
3. Mixing Beverages - Tea, Coffee and others - Alkaline water adds flavor and brings out the best in beverages. Beverages taste smoother and don’t have an acidic taste or tang.
4. Washing Vegetables - Alkaline water helps you get the maximum taste and flavor from raw vegetables in salads, etc. It removes some of the bitter tastes that some acidic vegetables have.
Oxidized Water: Acidic
Oxidized water with its redox potential of +700 to +800 mV is an oxidizing agent that can withdraw electrons from bacteria and kill them.
1. Skin care - Acidic water is very effective astringent that for skin and hair. External use can bring back the smoothness to skin and sheen to hair.
2. Flowers - Stay fresh longer when soaked placed in diluted acidic water (1:2).
3. Disinfecting and sterilizing - Acidic water kills many types of bacteria. Use it for brushing teeth, removing plaque and fighting gum disease and sore throat. It also helps remove some external fungus and relieves itching.
4. Cleaning - Acidic water sterilizes work surfaces, cups and dishes.
5. Treat athlete's foot, minor burns, insect bites, scratches, etc.
6. Healing - Hyperoxidized water has proven effective in Japanese hospitals in the treatment of bedsores and operative wounds with complicated infections.